Pʟᴀʏ ꕥ Kakashi Hatake x Reader

I just want to let you know your loved very much by me, make sure to read my other works please!

This is angst, and a male reader once more!

I hope I do this right-

Requested by @kakashi_Vibes

Anime is Naruto streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~
__________________________________

You really hated the way some people were, but sadly you couldn't change that.

It was who they were as a person and you needed to learn how to respect it, but it was just so hard to do so when that person that you cared for so much didn't show that they really cared or had any sorts of interest for you.

It pained to see other people in a kind relationship with others, when all your life was filled was with sorrow.

You had lost all of the people you loved, whether it had been friends or family it couldn't be helped, they were gone for life.

You wished you could have turned back the time and saved them, but there was just no other way. The screams would always replay.

Nonetheless, there were always happy times with the bad people whisked away for a while.

You loved training the kids like Naruto and Sasuke who would always fight, Sakura trying to help but stepping away as you came in as a supervisor knowing they would soon have to break up.

"Did you see that Y/n?! I hit Sasuke!" Sakura was finally happy she managed to land a punch on her friend.

In which sasuke rolled his eyes at her not giving two likes about it.

You turned over to the pink haired girl cleaning the blade in your hand. "Hmm? Ah I see, I'm very proud of you Sakura, try to land more." You gave her a pat on her head.

Standing up and looked around again, you saw Sasuke trying to work on his technique by the mats.

"Where's Naruto?" You asked looking around for the little boy beginning to worry, you didn't want to loose anyone else you cared about.

"I think he went with Kakashi sensei somewhere while you were in the bathroom." Sasuke stated in a calm manor not caring for the boy in any way.

"And you didn't think to tell me this ten minutes ago?! Jesus lord, stay here and look out if anything seems suspicious scream for me." You grunted annoyed at the thought of them turning on you.

Like truly most people did believe it or not.

"Yes Y/n sensei!" The two students said both going back to their own strong skilled training they had been working on with you.

You nodded and left them, still on your own guard in case something decided to occur.

"Naruto! Where are you!" You yelled not asking but ordering him to come out.

You stomped around the halls, looking in every corner of small dojo's you had. "Naruto where are you?" You sighed rubbing your temples, beginning to get a headache from walking around and wondering where he went.

"Come on I don't want to loose another person, he has to be around here somewhere." You told yourself and heard a few voices around the corner.

"Naruto? No, Kakashi?" You whispered hearing his deep voice, it always made you swoon even when you were seeing how much of a jokester he was.

He was with another person, but it sounded more feminine.

"Mm Kakashi~." There was another person who sounded like they moaned his name.