3;10

Opal.

That's Suyin's daughter, and she's super sweet. She was so excited to meet Korra and her aunt Lin, but our interaction didn't start off the greatest. It was quite awkward actually, if I'm being honest, but that's ok! I think Bolin has a little crush on her, so I'm going to welcome her with open arms regardless. Plus, she's an airbender now! We have to make her as comfortable as possible! This is a big change for her, for all of us.

...

After Bolin and I catch up to the group, we're greeted by a girl who's reading a book. She has beautiful green eyes like Suyin and the rest of her kids. This is definitely Suyin's daughter.

I watch hilariously as Bolin quacs at her, and she him. They look at each other like they're staring at a pot roast. Moments later she looks down at Bolin and our hands that are still connected. She looks away quickly, but I can see, she's disappointed. I let go of Bolin's hand. I really hope she doesn't think we're dating. That would be totally gross! And considering I was head over heels for Mako for so long, and I was in a 'relationship' since meeting the brothers, I've never tried to pursue Bolin because I don't want to. We're soul-besties, not soulmates.

"Wow, Avatar Korra. I can't believe you're here. You are so amazing," Su's daughter says nicely.

"It's great to meet you, Opal!"

"Opal. That's a beautiful name," Bolin gushes.

"Thanks!" She blushes.

"I'm Bolin."

"Opal. But, uh, you already knew that."

"Hi! I'm Kitty, it's nice to meet you!" I introduce myself.

"Oh, hi," she says awkwardly.

I put out my hand out and she hesitantly shakes it. I know it's awkward now, but just wait, we're going to be best friends!

...

Lin's chef is making us dinner, and I have to say, this place is fancy- and our table is so big! On the left of me is Bolin and Opal, and on the right of me is Wing and Wei. I haven't talked to the twins yet. I'm kinda nervous, but I guess it won't hurt to say hello... But maybe later!

"Tonight for your dining pleasure, I present a seared wild Kyoshi elephant koi, paired with a ginger-infused pea tendril and hibiscus root salad," the chef announces.

"Stunning," Su praises him before he bows and walks off.

I thought Su's husband and their eldest son were going to join us, but I guess they can't stay long, as I only catch a glimpse of them. They have some more work to do in the office, which is expected considering they built this place. I wonder is that all of their children. So far we've met Wing and Wei, Opal, Huan, and Baatar Jr. Such a big family! Sometimes I wish I had more siblings, but I don't know if I could deal with anymore Korra's, and I'm sure she couldn't deal with anymore Kitty's either.

I think Lin needs her diaper changed. She's just mad that Korra is training Opal here in Zaofu instead of the Air Temple! I guess it does make sense. I'm in no rush to live in the Northern Air temple, and we've been banished from Republic City, so I'm not complaining. I just wish Lin would chill out, and whatever happened between her and Su, I hope they can talk it all out and heal. She just found out that she has a niece and a bunch of nephews, she should be happy!

"This is delicious!" I gush as I dig into my food.

"Mmmm. I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when he said 'pea tendrils', but this is delicious," Bolin agrees.