34

Tuesday morning

Ara's POV

"Look at the balcony," I said pointing at the balcony. Everyone turned to the balcony and gasped at the scene, a guy on the balcony rails, making an effort to get to the balcony.

Never in all my years, I thought I had the chance to encounter live burglary and the most incredibly dreadful, my own home?

"Thief" Jungkook mumbled softly loud enough for us to hear.

"What is that kid doing over there? " I asked in a soft tone.

"It is anything but a kid, it's a man" Jungkook remedied me.

"It is anything but a man, it's. A. Kid" I spoke raising my eyebrows at him.

"who revealed to you that?" He questioned.

"who disclosed to you that?" I questioned back.

"I can understand it just by seeing his figure" said the all so brilliant jungkook.

"Goodness truly? At that point I can tell that he is a kid just by seeing his figure" I answered.

"You call somebody with that long and huge figure, a kid? " He questioned.

"I think both of you are of similar tallness and weren't you a kid yesterday?" He was shocked by my words.

That's it! I won!

He directed his concentration toward tae who was chuckling discreetly before turning to me shooting a death glare.

"If death glares would kill a person, I would still be alive" I expressed.

Jungkook turned away with a funny expression.

"we left the door opened" Said jimin

"WHAT?" I and yoongi asked in unison.

"Umm, actually we didn't lock the door of the living room! We just closed it" Tae said sheepishly.

"What the! How old would you say you are? 3? " I asked them.

"Well both of you shut the main! So consider the possibility that others need to go out. " Said jungkook.

"For what reason could they go out at this point? Also, shouldn't something be said about the door in the kitchen? " I inquired.

"Wait! If the door isn't locked, what is that dude doing in the balcony?" Tae asked earning everyone's attention.

"Exactly" Said jungkook.

"I heard that thieves would design the entire theft weeks before" Said jimin.

"He must be a beginner" Said tae.

"Even beginner would check whether the door is locked or not first" I expressed.