part 24

Boys were in the living room sitting on the couches with so much seriousness. Hoseok sighed before speaking. "So,father wants us to stop our mission and stay home to look after our step sister?"he asked wanting to clear out everything.

Jin nodded placing his elbows in the both side of his single couch."Mrs.Choi had gone for a vacation. So,there's no one here to take care of her"

"What about other maids?"Taehyung asked playing with his lighter absentmindedly.

"They are always busy Tae.They are appointed for specific tasks and no one has time for Bom.Mrs.Choi was the one who was appointed to take care of Bom and she's not here.So,we have to stay.Father wants everyone to stay today " Jin explained calmly.

"Listen hyung,"Jungkook thought to voice his thoughts. "I don't think Bom is seriously ill.Look at me.I also fell onto the water but I'm completely fine.Plus,she will stay in the bed whole day and won't even know that we are missing.She will be fine in few hours.Let's just go"

Namjoon also nodded agreeing to Jungkook. "Kook is right hyung.She will be fine in few hours.And father won't know that we went to the mission instead of staying here"

Jimin was a bit uneasy with their suggestions. He has grown fond of Bom and he felt worried to leave her alone."Hyung,she is not like us.We are used to cold water,heat and any environmental condition. We don't know about her.What if she has a weak immune system?What if she needed someone?And we need to stay by her side to wet her forehead too"

Everyone looked at him weirdly except Jin.Jungkook rolled his eyes."You have already grown a fond of her hyung.You freaking know that it's dangerous for us to have a weakness"

Yoongi nodded agreeing to Jungkook. "You care about her too much Jimin-ah"

Jimin sighed and nodded reluctantly. "Fine,whatever.Let's go then" he muttered feeling annoyed.

"Guys, can we just stay?" Jin also tried to convince them.

"Hyung you too?"Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"What?she is our sister now.We have a responsibility.We should take care a of her"Jin snapped back.

"Hyung please.They have stolen our diamonds and weapons!We need to show them the consequences of messing with Bangtan. Otherwise other gangs will try to climb on us thinking we are easy.I can't let that happen"Jungkook said through his gritted teeth.

Jin sighed heavily giving up."But we will be away for 3 freaking days--"

"She will be all fine and healthy when we return" Hoseok reassured him.

Jin nodded."Fine then.Lets go"they all stood up.Jin's eyes went to upstairs hesitantly.He doubted if they are doing the right thing.All because of power and money.He looked at his brothers who are heading towards the underground secrete basement to get ready.

Taehyung looked back to Jin."Hyung,come on"

Time skip

It was mid night.Namjoon was inside a mansion with some other gangsters.They were not his men.The mansion was far away from the city.Surrounded by a forest.Namjoon had a wine glass on his left hand.

"So,Mr.Kang,I heard that you got a big deal"Namjoon asked calmly while staring at his wine.He was sitting on a couch in a luxurious office room with the man named Kang Daniel(a/n:no,he's not the celebrity.I just needed a name)

The said young man smirked sipping onto his wine."yeah,thanks to the new weapons and the diamonds"He was clearly mocking Namjoon. Namjoon also chuckled along with Daniel.In mafia world,it is highly risky to start a war.Even enemies sometimes have to act like friends for future benefits. Sometimes because of powerful backgrounds. Sometimes because of the present deals which can be directly affected by angst.It is like an ice war between gangs.A silent war.

So Kang was confident enough to mock Namjoon. Mainly because Namjoon was alone inside his mansion.Daniel's men are everywhere in his area so he thought it was okay to mock the leader of Bangtan.Oh how fucking dumb.Daniel forgot for a moment that he is the leader of the most dangerous gang leader anyone could deal with.Kim Namjoon.

"So,you dared to mess with my gang?hmm?"Namjoon asked calmly with a smile.

Daniel shrugged his shoulders."It's not like you can do anything against me.You know my background. Right Kim Namjoon?"

Yes,Daniel had a quite powerful background. Another powerful mafia gang was in his side.

"Is that a threat?"Namjoon asked with a raised eyebrow.

Daniel chuckled."You can think like that"

Namjoon chuckled darkly.He stood up with his wine glass.His other hand was inside his pocket."Do you know there's a rumour going everywhere about us"

"What?"Daniel asked without showing any interest.

"You should never mess with Bangtan.You know why?"Namjoon asked staring at Daniel.

Daniel scrunched up his face in confusion.Namjoon crouched down to his level with a smirk."Because they never get to live after that"Namjoon's stare was really something else.He stared deep into his eyes bringing chills to Daniel's spine."Do you know how it starts?" Namjoon's gaze went towards the window.Daniel followed his gaze.

Not a second could pass,a loud explosion took Daniel's breath.His weapon storage building exploded infront of his own eyes.He widened his eyes before dashing towards the window.He looked outside with his big eyes only to witness his treasure burning.Then his eyes went to the person who was just walked infront of the burning building. The person was wearing a black cap and was playing with his lighter.He looked up towards where Daniel was standing and smirked.Daniel quickly looked back to Namj who was calmly sipping his wine."Boom"he whispered and raised his wine glass as he was celebrating something.

"No!you can't--"

"I did" Namjoon cut him off.

Daniel breathed heavily before shouting for his men."Guards!!"He was going insane.His biggest weaponry building was destroyed and now he's not even sure about his life.

Soon few men ran inside with their guns pointing at Namjoon. They surrounded Namjoon but he just stood their calmly.

"You think you can kill me?!now see what I am gonna do to you Kim Namjoon!"Daniel yelled fuming in anger.But Namjoon only laughed fueling Daniel's anger.

"Before you take a step,you better look at yourself"Namjoon said pointing towards the body size mirror in the room.Daniel confusely looked at the mirror only to gasp seeing two red dots in his body.One in his forehead, other dot was on his heart. "I have appointed my best two sniper men.I don't think they will miss a point"He refered to Yoongi and Jimin who were in far pointing their snipers towards Daniel."What would you like?heart or brain?hmm?"

Daniel shook in anger and fear.His men still didn't lower their guns."If I am gonna die,then you will die as well"he spat before signalling his men to shoot him but even before they could pull the trigger,the door was again opened revealing Hoseok and Jin.In no second,Jungkook jumped inside breaking window.They all were wearing all black with their black caps and masks.

Soon enough, Daniel's men fell onto the ground after getting shot.

"You should have never touched what's ours Kang"Namjoon said calmly."Then you wouldn't have to face to such a fate"

Daniel shook his head in fear and knelt infront of Namjoon. "P-Please have mercy on me.P-Please I beg you.I-I deserve to die for my mistake but--"

"Then die"Namjoon cut him off before pointing his gun to his forehead and bang!

Meanwhile Bom's fever was going higher and higher.She even refused to eat when maids served her food.And now no maid was there inside the mansion as it is already passed midnight.Bom was suffering alone because there was no one to take care of her.Her body was going weak slowly.She couldn't even stand up.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed!

What will happen next?any guess?