Force Marriage

Taehyung and Jisoo are 1 year married.  They act cold to each other and rare to talk, it was an arrange marriage anyway. But even thought that, Jisoo secretly care about her husband, but trying to hide it.

She's been  trying to hide what she feel and yes, she's falling in love with her cold husband. She knew about Taehyung's past, that he was suppose to marry his ex if it weren't only for their parents agreement, he must be married with someone he love now.

That's one of the reason why she hates to admit her feelings to him, she think that he still love his ex fiance. They don't share a room that's why she don't know what happened to him every night. From the amount of time that they're married, she only had ate 3 times with him, including the dinner with their parents everytime they call them for a meet up.

She didn't even bother to eat with him more cause she knew that he's the cold and silent type that could easily get mad about some little things.

For her, in order to avoid falling with him deeper, she always hangout with her boybestfriend, or should I say gaybestfriend jinyoung. Her gaybestfriend knew about her feelings toward her cold ass husband. The two of them had an agreement that Jinyoung would act as a real man whenever Taehyung is around, in order to make him jealous. Jinyoung agreed easily too, he had a plan tonight, that they will act as if Taehyung isn't home and that's when Jisoo confess her feelings to his bestfriend.

The two are glad, in some time, everything went as what they planned, but then, in the sunset time, they waited for Taehyung in order to start their act but he still hasn't come home.

Jisoo got worried, not because of their plan might fail, it's because her guts are somehow telling her something, something that she can't explain.

In a few hours of waiting for Taehyung, she got a call from Taehyung's friend, Jimin. A tears rolled over her cheeks when she heard what jimin said, Taehyung.....got into a car accident.

She didn't even waste some time and tell jinyoung to drive her to the hospital that jimin's told her. When they arrived she saw Taehyung's mother weeping near the emergency room.

She was waiting on the corner nerviously, waiting when the doctor's going to come out and tell them what happened to Taehyung.

While waiting for it, a familiar woman came in while sobbing. Jisoo eyes widened seeng her here. It was Taehyung's ex whom he loves a lot......Celine.

_

It's almost 6 years since the incident and Taehyung's still in a coma. If he wake up, it is also possible for him to forget somethings or got into an amnesia.

As for Jisoo, she's still waiting for her husband to wake up, regretting for not telling her husband about how she feel sooner before that happened to him.

Her friends are happily married now. Unexpectedly, they're married with Taehyung's friends. Jisoo didn't see this coming either, their friends are just annoying and throwing some pranks with each other and then, the next thing she heard, they're getting married with each other. Some people say that expect what is unexpected, well ig she would believe that  now.

Speaking of unexpected, Celine, Taehyung's ex is also married now, she thought that she still love Taehyung and wait for him to wake up but she didn't, she marry someone, instead. She wonder how Taehyung would react if he wake up and know this.

Everything around her change a lot, excep one thing. Her relationship with Taehyung, if this only didn't happened she wonder what she's life tho. It's either they're both happily married with their children or got divorce because of their cold atittude with each other.