13

C h a p t e r : 1 3
__________________________

" Look you ask me to calm downagain , i don't care if you are a police , I will not hesitate to punch you "

again , i don't care if you are a police , I will not hesitate to punch you ".

Yeonjun was glaring at the elder police man who was terrified of him. Yeonjun had been the police station for the entire night and had sent a text to her soulmate and Hyunjin.

He paced the room , glaring at anyone who met his eyes.

The door burst open and hyunjin came in Panting. He looked across the room and jogged towards Yeonjun.

" Please tell me this is a joke ". He asked . Yeonjun simply stared at him and replied " these guys are being bitches , i might have to search Seoul by myself ".

Hyunjins eyes travelled to the Police men who was staring at him in fear. Hyunjin sighed and said " Well we know who's it right?".

Yeonjun rolled his eyes " Obvious , but the cameras didn't capture his face and no evidence as they say " Yeonjun gestured to the camera.

Hyunjin sighed in frustration and asked " Did you tell her soulmates?". The pink haired nodded and dragged Hyunjin out to his car.

" They Haven't seen it yet  , so off we go to their house ".

" What kinda illegal are you thinking now ?". Hyunjin asked seeing Yeonjun revive the engine of his car.

Yeonjun had plenty of crazy ideas which were fun but at certain times illegal and considering Seri was missing , Hyunjin had absolutely no idea what He had in his mind.

Yeonjun simply glanced at him and responded " Getting her soulmates , we gotta break in into a house ".

______________________________

At the mansion,  a firm knock on the door resounded across the lower room.

The door opened and a maid poked her head out and said " Sir , you must have a appointment to come in and this is the - Sir? SIR! You CAN'T COME IN ".

Yeonjun pushed aside the girl and walked in confidently.  He was a gentleman but when Seri was Missing  , he didn't care.

Hyunjin apologised and followed him making the maid squeak in panic. This was the first time someone barged in without permission.

" Excuse me ? Who are you ?". A lady asked standing in front of him. Hyunjin immediately said
" Mrs.soojin! ".

Soojin saw Hyunjin and frowned
" Hyunjin?  Who's this ?".