chapter twelve (m)

🔳

"seojun, where are you?" taehyung slurred, waving his arms around.

"taehyung, it's me." jungkook warned, taehyung smiled.

"jungkookie!" taehyung hugged the sober boy.

"this remind me of our school days— oh where are we going?" taehyung stumbled over his words, climbing the steep, stairs.

"where's seojun?" taehyung asked, and idea planted in jungkooks head.

"seojun, is not around right now, love." jungkook said, gripping taehyungs hand tighter.

"oh, we're in the bedroom~!" taehyung moaned, his eyes half lidded while he took off his clothes willingly.

"are you sure you want this taehyung?" jungkook asked, laying down the pretty boy.

he needed consent of course.

"yes i'm sure jungkook, i've dreamt of this moment since i was sixteen." taehyung admitted.

jungkook smiled widely, kissing taehyung roughly: teeth clashing; tongues fighting; saliva swapping.

he took of the bottom makes dress in one go, "you move fast, jungkook."

taehyung moaned out, feeling the wetness of jungkooks tongue on his collarbone, completely forgetting about his boyfriend.

jungkook hummed, licking taehyungs hard nipples.
"mmh! j-jungkook," taehyung moaned, his right hand laced between jungkooks hair.

the room was hot and stuffy, the tension between the two thickening the air. adrenaline rushing through both of them, it was an unreal experience.

jungkook gripped taehyungs inner thigh that sent chills down his back, causing him to arch slightly. jungkook kissed up his thighs, leaving multiple hickeys down there.
"jungkook, please." taehyung whined, stroking back jungkooks long hair, being impatient as he threw his head back in annoyance.

jungkook took this opportunity to lick down the boys chin to suck on his adam's apple.

taehyung was getting impatient again, so he flipped jungkook on his back, taking off his plain t shirt, kissing his chest and subtly biting his nipples while unzipping his jeans and palming his dick.

jungkook sliding off his jeans at the same times, them falling onto the floor.

jungkook panted while his eyes shut, taehyung was amazing in bed.

taehyung detached from jungkooks neck, rubbing the hickey. he kissed down jungkooks body until he got to the waistband of his boxers. pulling it down, sluggishly.

spitting on the hard, thick dick in front of him. licking the tip and swirling his tongue around the tip sending shivers down jungkooks back as he shook under taehyung.

taehyung closed his eyes, going down and only taking around half of it. he pumped the rest he couldn't take.

"down." jungkook pushed his head, "there we are." jungkook moaned.

jungkooks dick twitched hearing taehyungs multiple gags and coughs.

the boy detached from the tip, trying to catch his breath before going back down and this time jungkook held his head down resulting in even more gags, "h-hold it."

taehyung tapped jungkooks stomach telling him to let go, it was too much for him.

"good boy." jungkook panted, patting taehyungs face to praise him, with watery eyes and a hunched back from all the gaging.

panting and coughing, taehyung shifted the cock to lick jungkooks balls, "f-fuck." jungkook moaned, throwing his head back, he felt so accomplished in life. he was the banana.

jungkook finally releasing with a long moan, the boys cum landed in taehyungs hair and the rest in taehyungs mouth.

"fuck, c'mere." jungkook ordered, grabbing taehyungs chin, kissing him roughly tasting his own cum. before smearing the rest on taehyungs face.

smacking taehyungs ass, he lay the boy down again.

grabbing a condom from the pocket of his jeans that were on the floor.

"hurry, kookie!" taehyung whined, watching jungkook slide on his condom and lube it up.

taehyung spread his legs, spitting on his own fingers, prepping himself.

jungkook watched in awe.

taehyung added a third finger stretching himself widely, he felt immense pleasure and moaned loudly.

"that's enough, baby." jungkook stopped him, spreading the rosy hole, smacking his dick on the entrance.

"this might hurt a little, but it'll be fine." jungkook warned placing taehyungs legs on his shoulder, watching taehyungs hold clench and unclench over nothing.

"just go jungkook." taehyung gritted his teeth.

jungkook held onto taehyungs waist, entering the perfect boy, watching his eyes roll back as he began to fill up.

"f-fuck." jungkook started at a slow pace, grinding down into the boy.

"f-faster." taehyung moaned, his eyes shut.

"open your eyes." jungkook darkly said, the two locking eyes as taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck.

it felt so ethereal, two perfect boys staring at each other while their body's worked together in unison.

taehyung took his hands off jungkooks neck gripping the sheets as he felt the bed shake and jungkook moved faster, their skin slapping in harmony.

jungkook took hold of the bed frame looking down at the boys rolled eyes beneath him. he threw his head back, something about fucking taehyung behind his boyfriends back turned him on even more.

he fucked the boy into oblivion, something that seojun failed in doing.

"are you ok, doll?" jungkook stopped his thrusts for a second, coming out of the boy.

"you fuck me better than seojun." taehyung giggled, opening his eyes, locking them with jungkook who kissed his lips softly, "glad to know." jungkook smirked, aligning himself again.

the two of them didn't want it to end,
they loved how their bodies just worked together to make this insane amount of pleasure— it was an understatement to say they were on cloud nine.

"i-i'm close." taehyung whined, gripping jungkooks biceps leaving scratches and fingernail dents.

"wait f-for m-me, darling." jungkook grunted, thrusting harder than before, hitting taehyung spot multiple times.

the two moaning messes, came at the same time and at that moment something sparked in taehyung. his eyes sparkled as something unlocked in his body.

he looked at jungkook. the sweaty boy sliding of his condom.

he missed admiring the boy.

he forgot about his boyfriend who he also admired.

this was not going to be good.

🔳
i didn't read this through, i wrote this fast LOL💀