{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 45❜:❀}

Darn it, last chapter made no sense!!! I'm sorry for that I'll try to edit it later :)

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Once again, You were sitting on the chair infront of the mirror staring at your reflection but this time you weren't questioning or consoling yourself, you know that everything will be awesome. No doubt.
Wearing a beautiful white gown, hair styled up and a little makeup to make you look perfect you checked yourself in the mirror one more time before you stood up.

Jimin - Omg my daughter has grown uppp!!

Jimin came in the room and said while wiping his invisible tears making y/n giggle.

Y/n - Yes dad!

She smiled remembering her dad.

Jimin - *chuckle* Ohk! So are you ready?

Y/n smiled and nodded. Jimin came towards her and held her hand.

She took a deep breath before entering the hall.
No matter what, she is nervous well who won't be?

Jimin - Let's go!

Y/n nodded and Jimin smiled at her and they both started walking on the aisle.
Everybody's eyes were on her. She's feeling the same way, how she felt before but it's more beautiful this time.

She looked up towards the face of the person she loves with her whole heart while smiling.

Taehyung was standing on the stage looking all handsome as always dressed up in suit.
Taehyung smiled widely when he looked at her. His heart was beating rapidly, no one knows how impatient he was to make her his wife again and start a new and prettier chapter in his life. He missed her since morning as he didn't got the time to meet her.
But now she's here, she'll be his again and no one will stop him.

Still smiling brightly at the love of his life, he took her hand and helped her climb up the stairs of the stage.
They both looked in eachother's eyes while smiling.

Taehyung - You look beautiful as always.

Y/n - *giggle* Your looking handsome too.

Priest - Shall we start?

Taehyung looked towards the priest and nodded continuously making him smile.

Priest - So, Do you, Kim Taehyung take Choi Y/n as your lawfully wedded wi-

Taehyung - Yes yes I do!

He said while flashing his boxy smile which made everyone giggle.

He's impatient isn't he?

The priest chuckled too and started speaking again.

Priest - Do you, Choi Y/n take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?

Y/n - I do.

After that they both exchanged the rings

Priest - So now I consider you both as husband and wife.
You may now-

Taehyung AGAIN didn't wait for the priest to continue and just cupped Y/n's cheeks and crashed his lips on her.
Y/n put her hands on his shoulder and kissed him back.
While everyone was cheering, clapping and looking at them in awe.
Some were laughing too at how impatient the boy was.

They broke the kiss and Taehyung just seems unable to wipe off that bright smile from his face.

Taehyung - I love you.

He said and kissed her cheeks

Y/n - I love you too!!

He held her hand and everyone came to greet them.

He didn't leave her alone like before, he was with her this time.

-

Most of the guests have gone and the event was almost finished.
Taehyung was hugging Y/n from the back as if she'll vanish somewhere if he let her go.

He snuggled his face in her neck and placed a soft kiss there, Y/n's breath hitched as her cheeks turned red.

Y/n - Y-yah!!

Jimin - Uh-oh boy go get a room *smirk*

Out of nowhere Jimin spoke making Y/n startled while Taehyung didn't give a fuck.
Jimin stood there with Ray, they both were ready to head off.

Taehyung - I will

Taehyung said and playfully rolled his eyes making Jimin laugh.

Jimin - Well congratulations to you both once again. We'll head home now.

Ray came forward and hugged Y/n while congratulating her.

Y/n - Take care you both

Jimin - Ahem! it's you who would've to be taken care of.

All the best bro, enjoy.

He said and winked at Taehyung who was now shyly smiling while Y/n stood there confused but smiled anyways.

-

They both got out of car and stood infront of their new home.
Yes, a new one because Taehyung wanted to start everything fresh forgetting about all the useless memories.
Taehyung have already visited here but For Y/n, it's her first time.

She looked at the house infront of her and her jaw dropped while admiring it.
She turned around and hugged Taehyung who was admiring her while smiling.

Y/n - This is so beautiful!!!

He chuckled and held her hand leading her inside.

Taehyung opened the door and let Y/n inside first.
She roamed around the huge living room like a child while smiling brightly and Taehyung felt satisfied that she liked the new house.

Y/n - *gasped* woww!!
Yayyy, Tae your the best

Taehyung - Mmm hmm

He shook his head and went towards her.

Taehyung - Your the best!

He said and hugged her again while she just giggled.
He literally don't want to let her go, ever. He wants to see her happy, smiling. He just wants to hold her each and every second if that's possible.

Literally who would've thought, that the cold rude Kim Taehyung will turn out so soft and romantic.
Well thanks to Mrs.Kim.

───⇌• :🌷: •⇋───

-
-
-
I wrote this chapter between 12 - 1 am yesterday, like I always do but forgot to post it🙂✌🏻 I'm dumb, haha.
Oh and I'll search your ID's on insta, those who have given me💕

This story is going too sweet, ah I wanna add some spice🤓

Thanks for reading
Don't forget to vote ❤️