24

Chapter 24 The Third Death (1)

    The surrounding residents called the police, because there is a police station near this community, so the police arrived quickly.

    Song Jinxi watched as a tall policeman stretched out his elbow and knocked Shen Liuchen unconscious. The other policeman took a white cloth to cover her body, and then the two of them carried Shen Liuchen on his back, and the other half supported Shen Liuchen's back together. Walked to the police car and got on the police car.

    The remaining policeman pulled up the cordon and sealed off the surrounding area.

    Before floating in the air and following the police car to leave, Song Jinxi saw Zhang Meimei sneaking away from a corner and then went upstairs.

    Following the police car, watching the police car drive all the way to the hospital, Song Jinxi asked again: "You tell me, system, why do you have to let me die in front of him?"

    System: "Do you think I want to?"

She don't know why, but Song Jinxi heard a hint of helplessness in the cold electronic sound of the system.

    "Didn't you arrange it?" Song Jinxi was puzzled.

    It wasn't arranged by the system. How could the male god just jump down and hit her?

    Smashed her to death?

    This kind of coincidence, whether in reality or in the world of fiction, is very unlikely to happen, right?

    "What did I arrange? You caused your death this time," the system said. "If it weren't for you to say those weird things to tease Shen Liuchen, he would not be tempted by you, nor would he think of using you as an excuse to go to a showdown with Zhang Meimei."

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    "If he didn't argue with Zhang  Meimei so early, Zhang Meimei wouldn't think about starting to deal with him in advance."

    "Wait...what did you mean?" Song Jinxi didn't quite understand what is meant by "using her as an excuse" to have a showdown with Zhang Meimei?

    "Shen Liuchen is in love with you," the system said.

    Song Jinxi fell into deep silence.

    After a long time, she asked again: "Even if Zhang Meimei started to attack Shen Liuchen in advance, then I won't be killed by him? Didn't you let him jump down and kill me?"

    "You think I can still kill him and manipulate his actions?" the system asked rhetorically.

    Song Jinxi: "

    "I do n't understand it very well. If only I could manipulate his actions and affect him, or if I could manipulate other people in the novel world to approach him, I would have killed him a long time ago." Song Jinxi seems to hear tgat there was a hint of fierceness in his tone.

    Song Jinxi: "!!!"

    Song Jinxi: "No!? What do you mean? You say it again?"

    System: "It doesn't mean anything."

    "System I think we should be sincere. You tell me the truth, so I can do better to do the task, if you tell me before my first death that he will not forget me, after the second crossing, I will not say those weird things to tease him, but reduce my sense of existence and do the task seriously. "Song Jinxi said.

    "Didn't you already know? That police clearly loses his memory, only Shen Liuchen remembered you." The system said.