{×~15~×}

"So, You're asking if Axel and Ace can stay here because The council let the rest of skycrew know there are cursebloods in the camp?" Lincoin asked, leading the twins and Octavia into the cave after Finn left.

"Pretty much," Axel said, looking around the cave.

"I don't get it, what makes you two so different?" Lincoin asked, turning his attention to the twins.

The twins fell slient, "we can't tell you that, all I can say their cursebloods and they are hated by the Ark." Octavia answers, Lincoin sighs.

"Fine, they can stay here. I'll have to hide them once one of my people comes in but I'll do my best to keep them safe and hidden." Lincoin says, turning to Octavia. She sighed in relief and placed a soft kiss on lincoins lips.

A few hours later, Octavia left and it was only Ace, Axel and Lincoin remaining in the cave, Lincoin was making a make shift bed. He glanced after at the twins to find them making knifes, he watched as Axel put the metal over the fire and carefully shaped it into sharp edge. He watched as Ace wrapped cloth around the handle.

"So, why do the ark hate these cursebloods?" Lincoin asked, looking down at one of the makeshift beds. Ace looked up at him as Axel continued his work.

"I'm not so sure, they just say cursebloods are dangerous." Ace says, putting the finnished knife on the table next to her.

"You guys will wait at the bridge, ill be bringing the commander. You'll wait with Octavia," Lincoln said.

"When do we go?" Ace asked, Lincoin placed the two makeshift bed next to each other near a wall.

"Early in the morning." Lincoin informed, "so we should be getting some sleep."

Ace and Axel crawled into the two makeshift beds, they covered up with the fur fabric Lincoin put on the bed for them. Ace looked at Axel, "reshop bro" (goodnight brother)

"Reshop sis." (Goodnight sister.) Axel said, Lincoin listened to the conversation wide-eyed.

The next morning, the twins waited on the bridge with Octavia. Finn and Clarke came into view from the trees on the left side, Clarke sighed of relief once she saw the twins and hurried towards them.

Just as she reached the twins and Octavia, Lincoin came to view with two females on horses and soldiers behind them. The first female was on a big all black horse, she had long brunette hair and forest green eyes. The second female, they know as Anya was on a big all white horse.

Anya noticed the twins and looked over at the female on the all black horse, she nodded and the brunette looked over the skycrew group til her forest green eyes landed on the twins.

Clarke noticed the weapons on the soldiers and the two females, "I thought we said no weapons!" She yelled outraged, looking at Lincoin. He looked at the females then back at clarke, "I was told there wouldn't be."

"Too late now." Clarke said, starting to walk to the middle of the bridge. Finn started to follow til Lincoin grabbed his arm, "she goes alone." A horrified expression fell onto Finn's face, Clarke sighed, "ill be fine."

"Axel and Ace go too." Lincoin said, the twins go wide eyed, they walked slowly towards Clarke on either side and the three begin to walk to the middle of the bridge.

"Nice to see you, Anya Kom treekru." Ace said once they were in the middle of the bridge.

"Im glad to see you well." Axel finnished.

Anya nodded at the twins, "Axel kom skycrew, Ace kom skycrew, nice to see you two aswell." The twins mentally cringed at being from skycrew when really they weren't really never apart of the ark or skycrew.