{×~16~×}

Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Bellamy, Jasper, Ace, Axel and Raven sprint back to camp, the twins being pulled by Clarke and Finn.

Finn sent a glare to clarke, letting Ace go, letting the glare go noticed by Bellamy. "You got something to say?" he said angrily, Stepping up to Finn.

Finn turned to face Bellamy then back to Clarke, a disbelief and angry expression on his face. "yeah, I told you no guns!" he exclaimed angrily.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders, I was right!" Clarke yelled, the twins glared at the group.

"why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven asked Finn, turning to face finn. An angry look on her face, he looked at her.

"I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun." Finn fired, guestering to the gun.

Raven turned to Octavia with a glare, "and you." she stepped closer, "you said the twins were safe with him, he got them stuck in a crossfire and got Ace shot!"

"You agreed, you made the bullets, you brought the guns." octavia fired back, getting into Raven's face.

"you're lucky she brought that! They came there to kill you, Finn." bellamy retorted.

"You don't know that! Jasper fired the first spot, he shot Ace!" Finn roared.

"You ruined everything." Octavia yelled at Jasper and Bellamy, walking off into camp with the twins following.

Octavia went into her tent with the twins following and sat down, sighing a frustrated sigh.

"how's your shoulder?" octavia asked, standing up once the twins sat down and walked over to ace.

"it's fine, it'll heal soon, hurts though." Ace responded, Octavia walked over with clean bandages and Alcohol. She pours a little bit of alcohol onto the bandage, putting it on Ace's bullet wound. She winced, "sorry." octavia mumbled.

"that was stupid, Ace." Axel said, anger in his voice. Ace looked over at her brother who was messing around with his knife, she sighed.

"I'm sorry, Axel." she said, he sighed and hugged his sister gently, making sure not to hurt her injured shoulder.

"I got worried," Axel said, tears stinging his eyes. Octavia smiled a little at the two before existing the tent giving them time alone.

"I know, I'm sorry." Ace said, hugging Axel tighter. Ace started to hum a soft tune to Axel, the same tune Raven hummed to them since they were born, to get them to sleep, to get them to calm down, or when they were busy doing chores. The same Tune they hum to each other when Raven isn't near or when the other needs to calm down.

Axel listened to the soft tune Ace hummed as his felt his eyes begin to drop, falling into a peaceful sleep once Ace knew he was asleep, she begin to let herself to fall into peaceful sleep, keeping a stern hold onto Axel.

They heard a loud crash, like an explosion from outside and far off from camp that caused them to pull back from one another.

Ace darted out of the tent, with Axel following. Octavia was outside looking in the direction of the loud crash, "octavia! What's going on?" Axel yelled, octavia looked back at the twins before looking back at the direction of the crash.

"The exodus ship crashed.." octavia said, worry in her voice. The twins eyed widen and runs to the gate, where they last saw Clarke and Raven.

They arrived at the gate, Raven was breaking down in tears in Finn's arms as Clarke was breaking down in tears in Bellamy's arms on their knees. Bellamy sent a glare at the twins, "its your fault!" he roared at the twins, a crowd started to form around the twins.

"all this happened because we have cursebloods in the camp," bellamy roared to the crowd, not breaking his gaze from the twins.

Raven and Clarke sobs fell silent, a conflicted expression falling onto their tear stained face. Ace felt her heart drop to her stomach as she saw her older sister's and someone who is like a sister to her faces, Axel felt anger boil up inside him. Octavia stood in shock at the two.

"think about it!" Bellamy yelled to the crowd, "think of all the events that happened, the death. All because we got cursebloods on our hands!" The crowd stayed silent, "I think we deal with it, don't you?" most of the crowd cheered, Raven and Clarke got onto their feet and looked at the twins with conflicted eyes. Axel scoffed, shaking his head, Ace looked at the two girls with betrayal in her eyes.

Axel and Ace looked at each other, then at different openings. They took off in different directions, they kept running til they know were far away, far away from the people they thought they could trust, far away from the person they loved most in the entire world, far away from each other.

Ace tripped over a branch and fell, she tears up because of the betrayal of her dear sisters, now she's separated from her brother, the one person who will always care and love her, the one person she holds the world woth, her partner in crime.

Axel kept running til a pair of arms wrapped around him and pulled him behind a tree. He fought the person who grabbed him, yelling and kicking.

One was lost, middle the dark woods. And the other was grabbed and taken into the dark woods.

They were miles away from each other and the people they once trusted. They felt so alone without them, especially without the other. Never in their 7 years of life, they've been apart. They were always hip to hip, now they weren't.

The stars didn't shine as bright they did when they were together, tears streamed down their faces. The blow of the wind hummed the soft tune they hummed to each other, the soft tune Raven hummed to them.

Raven walked into their tent, thinking over so much. Her heart felt like it was breaking and the darkness of being alone, starting to swallow her whole. She followed the winds tune as she laid down on the ground, letting the wind blow open the flap, humming the tune.

"I-I'm so sorry, Axel..Ace." Raven choked out before she broken down in tears and sobs, her eyes not moving from the ceiling. "I..." her shaky voice trailed off, "I broke our promise.."