Chapter 11

It was Saturday morning and only the loud noise from the television can be heard in the living room. Only Mr. Manoban was there taking a cup of his coffee while reading a newspaper like he usually does.

"These three students from different University were brought to the same hospital with the same cases. The students said, they were experiencing persistent cough and fever because of the weather. Moreover, the hospital said they're still under monitoring and need to be tested. This is CL from BP, reporting"

"Nonsense news can be heard everywhere from different reporters" Mr. Manoban chuckle and take a sip from his coffee.

"Grandpa!" Liam run towards him with his underwear on, he climb up on his lap and squeal when he saw Lisa coming on her way to dress him up "Hide me!"

"Come on Liam" Lisa tirelessly said.

Mr. Manoban laugh and put down his newspaper "I guess you can't handle his naughtiness anymore?" He said and put Liam down.

"Whatever" Lisa uttered "Come on Liam"

"No" Liam giggle and squeeze himself to his grandpa's body.

Lisa walked near them and carry her son "You're a troublemaker" He tickled him that caused the young boy to laugh.

"So where are you up to?" Mr. Manoban asked.

"I'm going to take the kids to.. somewhere that they will enjoy" Lisa said with her lips curved.

"With Jennie?"

"U-Uh No.. She's busy.. I guess"

"Oh really? Well, that's a good start to make up" He told and got up from his seat "Just enjoy.. I still have some papers pending on my room, Gotta get myself busy"

"Okay.. Cool" Lisa chuckled and let her Dad passed by. She looked at her son's eye and shrugged her shoulder that caused them to laugh "Let's go because your brother is already waiting for us"

A weeks passed since Lisa got busy to her work, it's only last night when she picked up her son at Somi's home. Seems like Somi's Dad doesn't want to give the young boy to her as soon as he saw Lisa in their door step. They offered her a cup of tea and a little bit chitchat before they leave. When Lisa got home, she felt very happy knowing that Liam will be staying in their house again, she'll be with him after a year of being apart. At first, Liam doesn't want stick with her because the young boy was still knowing her. Since Lisa was a bit playful, she got him not that quick.

"Why Mommy Jen will not going with us?" Liam asked as Lisa pulled his trouser up.

"She's busy at work" Lisa told and put his shirt on.

"But I miss her" Liam pouted.

"I miss her too" Lisa said and they both looked at each other. The lady knelt down rubbed her son's arms "It's just you, me and Reign at the moment. Is that okay?"

Liam nodded his head "It's fine.. Just feel a bit of emptiness because I used to have Mommy Jen with me" He smiled.

"That's sad to hear but Dada will make sure that you will remember this day as one of your favorite and memorable" Lisa said

Liam squeal again which makes his Dada giggled. Lisa continue dressing him and preparing his things before they leave. Lisa cannot hide her happiness seeing her son excited on their Saturday out. This will be the first in her whole parenting life that she will take not just one kid but two.

When everything is settled, Lisa put her son on the booster seat and checked the other one before she went straight to driver's. She take a glimpse on the rear mirror to see if her son is alright.