Memory

This chapter is dedicated to my real-life friend @sumsunsung. Thank you, thank you for everything, for accepting me as who I am, for sharing a piece of your life with me, I really want to go back to school and just make more memories together. Thank you very much for being my friend.                 

# Song suggestion: Paralyzed by Union J

                                                          " I miss you more than I miss my old self."

********************************************

"Hey, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Jump from the bridge."

He stared at the brown-haired girl confusedly, then said, "I was not going to jump."

The girl came in front of him and scrunched her eyebrows, " Look, whatever is eating you, everything is going to be fine, trust me, just don't take any horrible decision, please."

" I told you I was not going to jump, which part you don't understand?" he snapped at the girl although he didn't want to, it was just he was going through a lot.

She flinched at his voice then looked at her feet embarrassed then she again looked at him, that was the first time she noticed how beautiful his eyes were, chocolate brown, like a chocolate pool inside his eyes, afraid maybe the pool is going to drown her, suddenly she snapped back at the boy who was staring at her with an unreadable expression.

That time he also noticed her light golden brown eyes, just looking at those eyes, he didn't know how but he understood her eyes spoke more than she tend to.

"I know but you seem sad, and you should never believe a sad person with glassy eyes standing next to a bridge, which unfortunately is famous for suicide" He closed his eyes not knowing how to reply, he was sad but he was not going to jump he was sure about that. He never liked the idea of suicide. Instead, he hated the idea of suicide.

"I was..." He started," Not going to jump, I've heard that so many times by now, but really I don't believe now," the girl said cutting him off.

He sighed and looked at the sun, it was about to set, it was so beautiful like some gold was spread into the cover of light blueness at the same time there was some greyish color too.

"Can I hug you?" his head snapped at the figure of the girl, "What?" he whispered still not believing if he heard it right or not.

"You know I don't believe you still, okay, pretend that I didn't say anything but can you step aside from the railing? I feel scared, please."

He frowned and then sighed deeply stepping aside from the railing, now he was in front of her, he was taller than her, she looked at her feet, "By the way, I just told that to draw your attention, I was not going to hug you, as you don't know me, you might feel uncomfortable, and I would feel so," she laughed embarrassingly.

"Actually I know you, you go to the same school with me," he explained looking at her amusedly. The corner of his mouth formed a smile.

"Do I? Then why I didn't see you ever although you are that tall," She said smiling, hearing this, he chuckled," oh, am I that tall? seriously, in my whole life, no one told me that I feel great." He was with the average height, not that tall but not so short too. 

She smiled again, "See? I made you chuckle, so can we kick out the sadness, now?"

He chuckled again, " Why are you wanting me to be happy that bad ?"

"um... No one deserves sadness, and while we can help others, we should and if you did something stupid today, it would take away my peaceful sleep."

"You helped me because you want to sleep peacefully?" He said narrowing his eyes.

"What? No, I just said, it would remind me every day that I couldn't help you," She again just stared at her feet, he understood by then it was her habit. especially to avoid embarrassment.

"So, do you  help everyone who crosses your path?"  He asked.

"I try to," she mumbled. He just stared at her with admiration. Anyone who has a beautiful heart like her deserves the world.

"By the way, I'm Rose." She said looking at him.

*****************************************

His heart warmed at the thought of her. She was with a beautiful heart. She was just so perfect. She deserved the best. He knew it the first time he had met her just by looking at her. It was so strange. He was going through a lot. But meeting her felt like a new beginning. 

He got a perfect life once he thought he didn't deserve it, he just wanted her to come back and to see her again. What was she doing at that time? What if she was hurt? He shook her head at the thought. He wanted her to be safe no matter wherever she was.

He silently prayed to the Almighty so that she could be safe. 

*******************************

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Um..........I'm trying to make a bookmark, it works in that way, right?" He asked hurriedly recovering the shock that she suddenly came.

"A bookmark? What for?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"For you, I know you love books, and I love you reading books, and I wanted to gift you something and I think that's a great idea." He rambled on.

"Gift? Why?" She asked smiling, he always made her smile or laugh, mostly happy, he had the aura of making anyone happy.

"No reason, I just want you to know how much you mean to me," He informed looking deeply in his favorite pair of eyes. 

"Do you like it?" he asked, " No," His face fell. He looked at the ground.

Suddenly he felt her hands wrapped around his body, he hugged back tightly, "I love it."

********************************************

She was and always his happy pill. He never felt happiness before, he remembered her laugh, her voice, and everything about her. He felt physical pain just at the idea of not seeing her. He didn't know how to find her. He was losing himself little by little. He wanted his Rose. He wanted his love to come back to him. He suddenly felt determined, he was going to find her no matter what.

Suddenly the door cracked open, he looked at the door only to find the guard staring at him deeply.

"You were called." The guard said, no emotion behind his voice.

"Today? But today is Sunday." he tried; not wanting to go there.

"Sir called you so you must go," The guard spoke again this time his voice was sad, although he was working, somewhere he had a heart and he felt sorry for the poor boy seeing getting tortured every day.

"Okay," he sighed deeply before following the guard.

A/N: Dear readers, how are you? This chapter just includes the past memories. I don't know why this one is my favorite.

So, how far you like the story?

Comment

Vote

Share