fifty four

CHAPTER FIFTY FOURLOSS PART TWO

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
LOSS PART TWO

[ AVENGERS: END GAME ]

VORMIR
2014

Antares stood hand in hand with Natasha. A strange feeling of dread overwhelming her as the three looked out upon Vormir, the planet from which they were to obtain the soul stone.

"Wow." Clint breathed out. "Under different circumstances... This would be totally awesome."

"You should've seen Asgard." Antares chimed in as she let go of Natasha's hand and turned away, getting ready to leave as the ship entered the planet's atmosphere.

The two quickly followed, waiting at the doors as the ship made its landing. When leaving, Antares turned the ship into a small Hotwheels Esque toy before pocketing it and turning towards the two who had already started making their way across the sandy terrain, headed towards the two peaks atop a mountain.

The sand was quick to turn into snow as they begin to climb the mountain. The wind had picked up by that point, leading Antares to tie up her braids, using her powers to glide over the rocks and up the mountain, leaving her nowhere near as tired as the other two.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Natasha groaned.

"Technically, he's not a raccoon, you know." Clint reminded.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha sighed. Antares stopping with a laugh on her lips, turning towards the two with an amused grin.

"Honestly, I just feel sorry for him. He's stuck with the brothers." Antares added, causing the two to smile, Natasha laughing lightly. "I bet it's a real mess."

"Welcome." Came an echo. Antares was quick to drop to the ground and hold out her hands, fire lapping at her black gloves. Natasha grabbed her gun while Clint brandished his sword.