Chapter 28

I can't believe what I'm doing right now. Few tears slipped, but I'm trying to get hold of myself. Their broken faces are in graved in my mind. I'm such a bad person.

Here I am standing in the airport waiting for my flight back to Japan. Leaving my soulmates here. Without any notice. I know they would let me go. But they need to understand that I need to do this.

All my life, I put family before myself. And Kora, my sister, was my only family left. My twin left me. She was there for me and now I'm here for her. Keeping my promise that I made.

"Promise, that we always protect each other"

"Of course, my purple"

A sad smile graced my face. She always called me 'purple'. Saying that it's my color and that my soulmate mark was purple flowers.

Inside me, self-hate and pity burned. I was so selfish leaving them like this. I tried to explain them, but they just don't understand. I tried to say goodbye.

Maybe their words are correct. I'm so selfish. I'm letting them get hurt and all because of me. I just hope they would be happy in the future with me or without me.

I heard an announcement telling me that it's time to board on a plane. I stood and looked back last time. My eyes burned with tears. "I love you. I truly do" I whispered.

I sit down on my place on the plane. My mind running laps. In front of me, I saw a happy family of three. They must be soulmates. They looked so happy together.

Their baby is a little bub. The woman smiled at her soulmate holding the baby. They changed words that I didn't hear any baby giggle. It was a cute sight to see.

I always wanted to have a little bay with my soulmate, maybe more than one. Imagines of our family running around. All of us happy. No matter that we were eight soulmates. But we were happy together.

And I destroyed it. I set my future with my lovely soulmates on fire. That what I deserved. For my mistakes, for my living being. The universe knew and still give me my soul pieces.

I felt a little shake, opening my eyes and seeing that we finally in the air. There's no back for now. It maybe didn't look that I was doing a good deed. But for me it is.

I'm doing this knowing that there is a chance that I can save my sister. Even sacrificing myself. But they just don't see my point of view. I'm doing this for her, for myself.

I know that if I'm not doing this, my life wouldn't be the same. I would die inside. I would able to live with guilt knowing that I didn't try to help. This is why I'm doing this.

I need to shut my thoughts. I'm doing this and no one gonna stops me. I set this for myself. It's full of my fault now. Not my sister, not my brother, and not my soulmates either. It's just me.

I closed my eyes. Drifting to sleep. Ready for my coming end. I'm happy that I met them. Happy for the bond. And I hope that they would be even happier without me.

***

"Tae! Tae! It tickles!" I laughed with tears. "I'm here to save you, my princess!" Jungkook jumped to the action.

They both rolled together laughing. I'm still on the ground. Someone's hand got me up.

"There sweets. Come with me to see our Yoongi" Jimin took hold of my hand and run to his destination.

There they sat. Hobi with his huge heart-shaped smile. Namjoon and Jin together hugging. And Yoongi looking up at us, at me with his gummy smile.

"Come my loves" Yoongi spread his hand for us. I runner to him. His warmth was loving.

My heart swelled. "I love you" I whispered with tears. "I love you all. Please forgive me. Please be happy for me" I sobbed in his chest.

His hand stroked my hair. "Calm down my love. We love you too. But please don't go. We need you. I need you. Please my love don't go!"

***

My eyes shot open. It was a dream. Very realistic dream. I can't cry again. I need to hold. The world doesn't need my pain, my cries. It was pathetic.

"In twenty minutes we landing in Tokyo, Japan" I heard the pilot voice. Few steps and I will do it. I let my life go for another. My mind now blank. My face didn't show any emotion.

"Goodbye, my love"

/////////<A/N>\\\\\\\\
It's a little shorter chapter, but I wanted to publish something.

It is the end? No, not yet. In my plans, this story will go for another 10 or more chapters. I will see how the plot will develop.

Thank you guys for almost 23k reads!!!! I love you all. Thank you for your support.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't forget to vote and be safe!