51"

Viola,

Viola,

I hope you're doing well regarding your new job at Hogwarts, (I hope you can understand that I kind of hate that school, but as long as you're happy there I'm happy) I miss you loads and hope to see you soon.

As it is coming up to your mothers birthday I have a few things here still in France that belonged to her.

I'd like you to have them. Mine and her things were all mixed up at each others houses anyway making it hard to find them all, but every once and a while I come across something that will make me laugh.

I believe you would like them more than me.

Be expecting my owl with the package,

Love Aunt Georgine

P.s, if you, Harry and the kids don't come and visit soon I'll be very angry, don't test me x

Viola smiled sadly, every so often Georgine and her other aunts would send her little trinkets and books that belong to Rosaleé before she moved away from France.

She loved reading through the mothers old diary that she kept at Beauxbatons, scanning over the little photo cut outs and snarky comments she'd written in there.

She often complained about the couple named Apolline Dubois and Charles Delacour, and how they would never stop snogging in corridors, consequently making her irritated that she couldn't get where she need to be.

Viola smirked to herself as she imagined her mothers reaction when she found out that her son was in a relationship with their granddaughter.

But she also knew that she'd be supportive, truly. And happy that Teddy had grown into such a loving, caring, funny, kind wizard.

"Are you alright mum?" Rem asked placing a hand on her shoulder

"Yes I'm good thank you" She smiled up to her son, "I've gotten a letter from your great aunt Georgine. She says we have to visit her soon"

"Great!" Lily smiled, "I love it there! Will we be seeing Mattia, Lillia and Leas families again? Dad will have to prepare himself, he gets a little rude around Mattia" she laughed

"I think it's funny" Viola shrugged, "oh! Rem, make sure to write back to your father, it's your birthday and I think he'd love to hear from you"

"James, don't you think you should be spending time with your family right now?" Alya asked as James flew around her as she walked across the grounds

"I've already said Happy Birthday to rem and we're heading home for the weekend to see dad and have a meal. You can come if you want? I'm sure they won't mind"

"Oh no, it's okay" Alya yelled up to the sky so James could hear her, "it's family time"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah" Alya waved, "it's fine"

She shivered a little pulling the sleeves of her ravenclaw jumper down over her hands.

The Autumn air had slowly started to descend into winter temperatures while the leaves started to shed off the trees.

Alya laughed to herself as James landed back on the floor, leaning against his broom.

"What?" He asked smirking looking her up and down

"You've got a leaf in your hair poking up" she said pointing to the leaf that stuck out of the side of her head

"Get it out then" James said tilting his head making Alya walk forward to pluck it from his hair.

She reached out to grab the leaf when James suddenly took hold of her waist, suddenly spinning her around in his arms

"What-" Alya laughed shortly, blinking a few times getting her bearings

James grinned down at her, pushing her hair out of her face

"What was that little performance for?" She smiled

"Dunno" James shrugged, "just felt like it"

"You're stupid"

"Why thank you miss Hill"

———————————————————————————
A/N

Can we just talk about how much Georgine must hate Hogwarts.

Hogwarts took away her best friend at 17 and took her best friend at 30 +

I'd loath the place if I was her.

I feel like I could write a whole book on Georgine honestly.