𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

The next morning meeting up with everybody was refreshing

The next morning meeting up with everybody was refreshing. However, Adam was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh my god i'm so excited for the big party tonight. Everyone's coming except you know..." Erika stated. 

"Demon Dennis" Edward added, struggling to speak as he's attempting his best to hold back his vomit. What a great way to find out Jenna and James' last name is Dennis. But especially Jenna being called Demon Dennis is definitely a highlight for tonight.

Everyone spent their time roaming around the castle doing their own thing, killing time until the big party. The girls and I spent the entire time together, slowly catching them up with the events from yesterday.

"Shut UP! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Rhi gasped, playfully punching my shoulder. "The way you two haven't slept together is beyond me"

"Please, no" I rolled my eyes. Internally blushing at the idea just after last night remembering his touch in the pool together.  As nightfall set, we headed back to our rooms. I didn't even realize the sun has set. 

Edward passed out on a sun bed, unable to even function with everything's he's consumed over the past few hours and Adam, well he was already upstairs. Away from everyone else.

I shook my head, trying to forget the moment we had last night, especially not trying to focus on what he's told me.

The girls have already gone to their rooms, and quickly. Even though we had a party to prepare for everyone was till clearly tipsy, pregaming obviously. Damn it why is it that when i want to be drunk, I'm not? I may not be drunk but i am nervous. Preparing for the coming party i got into the porcelain large bathtub and i immediately felt weak.

Looking back, the warm water almost replicated his warm touch. Remembering how he was just inches away from me made my cheeks warm, I'm literally blushing this is unacceptable. I don't think i can ever forget how soft his lips were, just like his touch.

I need to get the hell out of this tub or the next thing i know, that part of me is going to search for him. I just need to sleep it off, i am not letting him reside in my head rent free.

                         •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

 The next few hours we were all preparing for the 'massive party'.

The girls and i spent time together in Rhiannon's room getting ready, going back and forth on the outfits and the shoes they're gonna wear.

"Theia what are you wearing tonight"

Clearly unprepared and remembering how i panic packed for the weekend, i sheepishly pulled out my only black jeans and a crop top.

"No the fuck you're not, its a party not a funeral" Rhiannon shut me down Immediately as I laid my clothes on the bed, presenting it for them.