Part - 26

Few days later
At office
Y/n's POV

So the first set of product we launched were doing good in the market,

That was a wonderful thing

and we were already working on the designs of our second set of products.

Since now I am the head designer,so I have a huge responsibility.

But to my unfortune my team, is not very supportive.

I guess they still didn't liked the fact that I became the head designer, even after knowing the whole story behind the fashion show.

They always try to contradict me and my opinions.

But right now I care less about that, what I care more about is my work and about the company.

I have no time to involve myself in their grudges

Right now I am conducting the meeting in fashion department to finalise the designs.

I was standing in front ,with the screen showing a design and said

Y/n - " So, this is the rough draft  of our finalised design...I would like to know your opinion about that."

I said and looked at my colleagues

Worker 1 - " Mam, we don't have any Offshoulder piece in the set...so I think if this dress is given off shoulder design, then that would look even more perfect."

I looked at him

Y/n - " Offshoulder? Oh yes I like that idea...we will work on it."

In this way people were giving their opinions and I was answering if I liked it or not.

We were almost done with discussions when someone spoke

Yeji - " Mam, actually I have my own design as well........I am not being rude but I think that is better than this."

She said cockily.

Yeji is one of those people who love to create trouble.

I raised an eyebrow and said

Y/n - " Would you like to show us your design Miss Yeji?"

She took out her pendrive and inserted it in the laptop to show us her design on the projector screen.

She started explaining her design

When she was done I said

Y/n - " Miss Yeji, your design is good but it is not very suitable to our theme and it has some defects like...."

I told her about some defects in her design politely.

But

My comment wasn't taken very nicely by her.

Yeji - " Mrs.Y/n, I know you are the head designer but it doesn't mean only you know about fashion here

Let someone else also show their hardwork.