Chapter 33

Danielle's POV

"DANIELLE" Stefania yelled "what are you doing here" she asked as she approached me and pulled me into a hug, "Stefania I need you to listen to me okay" I said earning a small nod from my gorgeous girlfriend in front of me. "Okay... The first time I ever met you I knew deep down that we had something, the minute you walked into that room at the table read it was like my whole life flashed before my eyes and I knew that you were my soulmate and that's the craziest thing because we barely exchanged 5 words to each other but we had this amazing chemistry that neither of us could deny, we tried to say it was just acting and it was Carina and Maya but I always knew it went deeper then that. You make me a better women, you make me want to live life to the fullest and get up every day. Your love of life and your optimism and the way you just speak so freely is something I aspire to. Do you know when I realised I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, it was when you quit your job not just any job though your dream job to save our relationship that is when I knew i never wanted to loose you. I can't see my life going in any other direction then with you and I couldn't wait any longer so" I let out a massive breath and got down onto one knee opening the box that her Mum's ring was in "Stefania Spampinato will you Marry me?".

Stefania's POV

"Oh my god" I said gasping hand going straight over my mouth tears running down my face "Of course I will marry you, yes yes yes.... uhhh come here" I said pulling her up from the ground and joining our lips together. "Let me put it on" she said taking the ring from the box and sliding it onto my finger "why does this look so famil.... oh my gosh this is my mama's ring" I said stepping back from her gasping, tears not stopping "it is yes" she said nodding her head in confirmation "how did you even get this" I asked "I gave it to her" my Papa said appearing in front of me "you did" I questioned "Si, do you remember when you and Danielle came here a few months ago and I took Danielle out the back" he said "Si" I replied "well I told her then that when she asks you to marry her she has to call me and I will send her your mama's rings" he said "oh Papa" I said walking over to him and pulling him into a tight hug. "I can't believe you flew all the way here to propose to me" I said turning back towards Danielle "well I wanted to do it surrounded by your family and I knew it was your mama's birthday today so I thought it would be special" she said as tears fell down her face "Danielle you are amazing you know that right" I said walking back to her and pulling her into a hug "I love you so much bambina" I said "I love you too baby".

Danielle's POV

"So you all knew Danielle was coming here" Stefania asked as she turned around to see her brother and sister and niece all standing there "Si we did that is why I took you to get your nails done" Vittoria said "so when you took a photo it looked pretty" she added "oh bambina thank you" she said hugging her niece. Stefania and I took Daniela's car back to the hotel to get ready to go for dinner, "So you were never going to see your sister" Stefania asked as we were driving "no I was always coming here, then you got emotional about the whole thing so I called your Papa and he said he would fly you over for "work" when in reality it was for me" I said "and you weren't asleep and your phone wasn't dead, you were on a flight here" she questioned "that is correct also" I said "and you told my sister to take me out today to get my nails done" she asked in some sort of disbelief "I did" I said "where are you staying" she asked quickly looking over at me then back to the road "same hotel as you" I confirmed.

Stefania's POV

Danielle and I pulled up at the hotel got out of the car and handed the keys to the valet before walking inside and to the elevator "I actually have one more surprise for you" she said "I talked to Krista and Shonda yesterday and told them I was planning on asking you to marry me and that it isn't something we will want to keep a secret and they have given us the go ahead to tell the fans" she said "are you serious" I said and she just nodded her head "NO Danielle are you actually serious" I screamed "yes Stefania we can tell everyone" she said "Oh my Gosh, come here" I said pulling her into the biggest hug. "How do you want to tell them" I asked "I think we definitely should tease them a little bit" she said as we walked into her hotel room "agreed the last time we will be able to" I said "I think you post a photo of the ring on your hand" she said "Caption it as I finally get to marry my bestfriend" she said "okay but how is that teasing them" I asked confused "maybe if you let me finish" she said laughing "Put the location on the post at Sicily Italy, then I will post a random photo I have taken and mark the same location" she said smug look on her face "mhm I like it, then I will have hot...hot sex with my fiancé for hours" I said "mhm and then we can post the photos Gio took of me proposing and the one I took of me holding your hand with the ring on" she said "sounds good Bambina" I said before pulling my phone out and making my post, I selected the photo of just my hand with the ring showing and put the caption on before adding the location "okay I am posting it in 3..2..1 and done" I said. "Okay I am not going to caption mine just post the photo with the location" Danielle said "okay and done now we wait whilst the fans go crazy" I said "mhm time for that hot...hot sex you were talking about" she said walking towards me and joining our lips together.