🎩Cap Kingdom🎩

❤️Y/N POV❤️

My friends and I are walking down the ground to find the villains who came to the Top Hat Tower.

Then we saw a female hat that looked like theirs and I talk to her.

Y/N: Excuse me, lady?

Female Hat: Oh! Hello pals, What can I help you two?

Y/N: Can you tell us where is Top Hat Tower?

Female Hat: Are you headed for Top Hat Tower?

She tells us if we were headed for Top Hat Tower, and we both nodded. She pointed at Top Hat Tower.

Female Hat: The entrance is up ahead.

Y/N: Thank you! *Wave a hand and walked off as Mario as well*

Female Hat: You're welcome! *Wave a hand*

Hattie: What odd little Fellows! They seem to know you! And... Not like you...

Hattie said happily but now sad. I feel so bad for her. I never knew that Hats are so friendly.

Just then we stopped and see that a scarecrow. Just one scarecrow. We saw a door at the bottom of Top Hat Tower. We must think about how to get there.

Y/N: Oh! I have an idea!

I said happily for good at thinking.
I'm taking my hat off and throwing it at a scarecrow.

There is something that is shaking. We saw a bridge going up and then stopped. It worked.

Mario: Way to go, sis!

Cappy: Yeah! You're the best!

Hattie: Good thinking, Y/N!

Y/N: Aww! Thanks, guys!

We walked on the bridge and we stopped on the ground. We saw a Peach and Bowser on the poster wearing clothes. All of them stick up on the wall of Top Hat Tower.

We were all shocked after sawing this.

Y/N: Oh no! (5x) This can't be happening!

Mario: What's wrong, sis?

Y/N: I can't let it happen, I don't want to marry him after dealing with him! If I do, Then it is no happily ever after for both of us!

I'm said scaredly about it. I do hate him, but I mean... I have a crush on Bowser but I don't want to tell them. That is just my secret.

Bowser is a nice guy about inviting Kart and Party. He help me letting win and I helped him too.

Hattie: It's ok sweetie, We can get rid of all of the stupid posters.

We can agree with her. We throw our hats and tried to unstick all the posters. After we finished, we found a door at bottom of the Top Hat Tower.

Mario: We found it!

He throw his hat and opened it and we went inside a door.

After going inside the Top Hat Tower...