Chapter 26

Y/N's POV
I was with Taehyung in the car, looking through the window, not saying anything. "Babe?" Taehyung asked me worried. "Are you okay? Why aren't you talking?" I sighed and said. "I'm okay don't worry" I smiled and he hold my hand. "Well... Did you had fun with the girls?" "Yea! What about you?" "It was great we played some video games then started getting ready... nothing much" "I see..." "You look totally amazing. But...don't you think that         this dress is a bit too short?" I laughed at his sudden question. "No! I like it it's beautiful!" "I'm not saying it isn't beautiful tho... it's just too short... what if boys started to look at you weirdly?" I will then smirk at them maybe? What do you think?" I said teasingly. "Don't you dare-" "I'm kidding... I will just say that I have a boyfriend.." he smiled. "And by the way, we have a VIP room. We don't want fans everywhere." "Then if we're gonna be alone, why would boys look at me?" "I mean the waiters-" "Aish Tae seriously!" I then started laughing. A few moments later, we've arrived and we got out of the car. Taehyung held me by my waist and we both got inside. "Good evening, mr and mrs. Reservation card?" A security guard asked us. Taehyung then showed him a code in his phone, that was immediately scanned by a machine held by the man. "Okay exactly, VIP room number 33, you may go directly through that corridor, take the elevator. Your room will be on the left." The guard said. "Thank you very much" Taehyung replied and we both started looking for our room. On our way to the elevator, I saw a very familiar figure. Woobin. I immediately turned around, making tae confused. "Uh....Love? You alright?" He said worried again. "Y-yea... it's just....nothing don't worry" "tell me what's wrong" "I-... t-ae..." Suddenly someone spoke making me flinch. "Well...well...well....Y/Nshiii....Long time no see.... and you're still with that stupid man-" "Ok hi Woobin LOOK I came here to chill not to see you and I don't want you to bother me. So please understand and may you go away and leave me alone" While saying that I dragged Taehyung and got in the elevator. Taehyung followed me quickly and pressed the button aggressively so the elevator's doors can close. I sighed when the door finally closed.
Taehyung's POV
Aish this Woobin. He's always bothering us. I heard Y/N sigh as the door opened again, letting more people enter. A group of fat boys entered, eating chips, pushing me into the wall, trapping Y/N between my arms. We were really close, I was admiring her features. We were more than 10 in the elevator, so we heard a voice saying that the weight is over the due, so some people might leave to not damage the elevator. "Aishh....pabo! I told you to not eat and gain more weight!" I heard a guy saying. "Look what you did Rico!" Another one said. "B-but...what did I do?" The fattest said, probably Rico. "Come on let's take another elevator" a guy said. They all nodded and left, leaving me and Y/N out of breath. Catching our breaths, we started laughing. We then arrived at our room and saw everyone there. We smiled and joined the party.

Sorry for not updating. I'm kinda busy these days. But thank you for your support. I luv you <3