part 25

3 days.3 freaking days passed.Boys finished their massive mission.They all forgot about the helpless girl in their house.They all went to a club to celebrate their victory. They took drinks over and over feeling overjoyed. Their toxic minds didn't have any conscious.

In this night,the angel was helplessly laying on her bed.She felt like dying.She needed water but the maids were sleeping in their cottages. With the remaining energy she lifted up her body.Her lips were all pale like white.Dark circles under her eyes representing her sleepless nights.She slowly let her feet touch the cold floor.She used her all remaining strength and stood up but it was too much for her body.Not a second passed,she fell onto the ground.She sniffed feeling tears coming out from her eyes due to the heavy pain in her body.Her tears rolled down to the floor.Her sleepy gaze went towards the half opened door.

"M-Mom"she whispered slowly.Her mission started to get blur.She felt like she's dying.Her body had gone completely numb due to heavy pain.She felt like her head will explode at any moment.She couldn't even call someone because her phone battery had died. She closed her eyes whispering a name thinking atleast this person will help her."J-Jin oppa"

He's the only who came to her mind because he had promised her mom to take care of her.Her eyes started to close.She finally gave up thinking it is her end.

But God had no plan to take her yet.Her heart started to pound harder hearing footsteps.The footstep sounds echoed through the room.Her blury sight caught someone's feet coming closer to her.And black.Everything went black for her.

The person took Bom's unconscious body to his arms.He lifted her up carefully.He could feel her body temperature. He didn't wait any second before walking away from the dark room.He just walked out from the room.He took her out from the mansion but soon bodyguards surrounded them.

"Sir,you are not allowed to take our miss--"

"Shut the fuck up. Don't you know who I am?!"the person snapped turning his head towards the bodyguard.His handsome shined under the mansion lights.

The guards still didn't budge."Cha Eunwoo-ssi,we are ordered not to let anyone touch our boss's daughter. Plus no one is in home.You can't take her away"

Eunwoo smirked."Oh,you are stopping me?How interesting" he chuckled darkly but he paused and his face turned dead serious."Boss's daughter is dying in my hands right now.If she found dead by tomorrow inside this mansion,what do you think our boss will do?I hope you all have already sent your final words to your family"

They all reluctantly backed away giving him space.No one dared to even raise a finger knowing who he is.He holds the same power as Kim siblings.Eunwoo took Bom to his car.

Meanwhile, Kim siblings were having fun in their life.Jin,Yoongi and Namjoon were sitting on the VVIP area seats having drinks.

"What about next week mission?who are we sending?"Jin asked Namjoon who was drinking his vodka glass.

"Eunwoo.I already sent him to the mansion to get the documents about the mission"

Jin nodded.Jin suddenly frowned because of the word 'mansion'.He felt like he forgot something. Like something important.what is it?Mansion?Home?Bom?BOM!!FUCK!!

Jin widened his eyes remembering about her.He pulled out his phone only to see it is switched off.He quickly turned it on.

"Hyung,what's wrong?"Yoongi asked with a frown seeing Jin's panick mode.Jin didn't answer to him.He frowned seeing a lot of miss calls from Eunwoo.And his phone again rang.Eunwoo.Jin answered hesitantly.

"Hyung!"Eunwoo screamed from the other line.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at Jin confusely. Jin's facial expression went down.He stood up slowly and his face had gone pale within a second.