22 | cousin

Liam Kingsley POV

Liam Kingsley POV

"Who the fuck is he?" I ask, mentioning the boy that looks like my sister but with black hair green eyes and years younger.

"First of all, don't be so loud. Second, this is our cousin, Louis." She smiles at him and he looks at us.

"Aunt Lilly's kid?" Andre asks.

She nods and watches as us 5 come into the living room.

"And he wasn't here before because..." Nate questioned.

"He was put into the Foster care system when he was a month old. I asked people to find him and that's where I went to get him." Ana explains as he closes his eyes and lays on her shoulders.

"And he was put into the system because?" I ask, confused.

"They couldn't take care of both of us." Ana quietly explained.

"So he's living with us?" Noah asks a huge smile on his face at the thought of having another younger brother.

"Dad isn't picking up yet so when he comes back I'll ask but if he says no I'm also moving out." Ana bites her lip in anxiety.

"What?" Andre frowns.

"I made a promise to myself when I was younger, if I ever find Louis I'm going to take care of him. I don't back out on my promises. If dad doesn't let him stay then I'm moving into my penthouse with him. Which I doubt but, just in case." She shrugs as if she didn't say she might leave.

We nod quietly and look at an asleep Louis, now laying his head on Ana's lap as she played with his hair.

"Hey gu- who the fuck is that?" Elijah stops, looking at the little boy.

"This is Louis, our cousin from mom's side, which is why his face and mine look alike."

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you guys dad is coming home with Uncle Braxton and Uncle Christian and our grandparents. They don't know that Ana is back but.." He smiles.

"Oh and the kids are coming too." Elijah adds, mentioning the 11 cousins.

"Great, more testosterone!" Ana sarcastically says as we all grin at her.

"He's so cute!" Noah chirped, looking at our younger cousin.

We nod and look at him as he just starts to whimper and thrash in Ana's arms.

"Shit! Hey, Louis it's Ana. No ones gonna hurt you. Shh. No one will lay a hand on you." She whispers in his ear and combs his hair with her hands and rubs her other hand on his arms.

He wakes up and hugs Ana, crying and wetting her black sweat shirt.

"I'm sorry." He whimpers.

Who the hell did this.

"Shh. Don't apologize. You did nothing wrong." She assured him.

He let's go and we see his dull jade eyes. He hugs Ana, probably scared or frightened.

"Hey Lou, this are your other cousins. Elijah, Liam, Nic, Nate, Noah and Andre." She points at each of us. Eli, Noah, Nic and Andre smile and wave.

"Hey I'm Noah! But you already know that! I love to skateboard. Wanna play with me?" He practically screamed at the boys face.

Louis just giggles and nods in return as Noah leads him to the backyard.

"What was the crying?" Nate sternly asked.

"I said he was in the foster system didn't I? It's not all rainbows and sunshine's there." Ana rolls her eyes. "Plus that's for him to decide if he wants to tell you guys." She adds.

We nod and I was going to say something when, "HONEY IM HOME!!"