2. official | fairchild

🎵: cupids chokehold // gym class heroes | ( i recommend listening while reading!)

let's ignore that the fairchild estate is in the middle of no where in this- just like- pretend it's far out in a neighborhood or something 😭
___________________________

i wake up, with the feeling of lanky, long, cold arms wrapped around my waist. i turn around, to my love, miles fairchild, breathing against my neck. "doll" he smirks, seeing me looking up at him. "i'm so cold." i whisper, talking to myself. "oh, uh." he stammers, wrapping the duvet around me. "did they see me?" i ask him, considering i secretly snook into his house, as he didn't tell anyone yet. "no, mrs grose walked in, but you were covered in blankets." he tells me, keeping his voice down. "flora and kate are downstairs, doing work." he says, cuddling into me more.

i get up and go to the bathroom, in miles' en-suite. i go to the toilet, and then i brush my teeth. i'm in the middle of brushing my teeth, when i notice a new purpley-red mark on my neck.
i walk into mikes' room, annoyed, with my toothbrush still in my mouth. "i got your sweet spot, and you even moaned in your sleep." miles chuckles. i roll my eyes, and go back into the bathroom, and finish brushing my teeth. i run out into miles room, and i open his closet, which held my backpack. i pull everything out of my backpack, looking for concealer. i finally find a old-half empty container of concealer, and i rub it on the bruise on my neck.

i grab my concealer and my toothbrush, and walk back into miles' room. "what the fuck are you doing?"
i ask, seeing him looking at my spare underwear, which i previously left out. "i'm going through clothing items, which only i will ever be able to see." he smirks, putting my underwear back in my bag. i put my toothbrush and concealer in my bag, and lay back down next to miles. i start planting small kisses all over his face, going from his forehead, to his jawline, to the nape of his neck. "woah, woah, woah." he says, sitting up and pulling away from me. "kate will be checking on me, any minute now." he says, silently panicking. "it's okay, i'll just- i'll just hop out your window." i say shrugging my shoulders. "your not getting out my window, doll." he chuckles, squinting his eyes.

"holy shit- y/n she's coming" he whisper-screams, his eyes widening. "fuck- uh" i say, a little to loud. "into the bathroom!"

we both run into the bathroom, i stand next to where the flush of the toilet is, and miles stands infront of the toilet.
"miles? is there someone here?" she asks, when me and my boyfriend share a look. kate scans over the bedroom, and starts going into the bathroom.
i watch as miles panics, but then he has an idea.

he pulls down the zip of his pants, and it flies out. he puts his hands on it, and acts like he's peeing.
immediately, kate walks out.

(a/n: NO THIS IS NO IM LITERALLY WHEEZING)

my eyes and stomach flutter. me and miles have been dating a little of four months, and this is the first time i seen it. i was quite suprised, although i love my boyfriend, i felt it would be smaller.
(a/n: BYE)

i walk over to miles, and embrace him in kisses. "i wish the first time you saw me, was a little nicer than that." we walk out of the bathroom. "i'm
not with you for your dick, you know." i smirk to him.

we talk a little while, when i realize i better get going. "i should go, babe" i whisper to him, placing a small kiss on his nose. "okay, i will help sneak you out." i smiles, giving me that cheeky, yet cute one.

i get my bag, and we sneak out, through the greenhouse. we say our goodbyes with a slight makeout, and i start going to climb over the wall, back into my neighborhood, when i realize that i don't have my phone.

i sneak back into the fairchild house, through the front yard and kitchen. then, i walk into the cold, dark hallway. i go to sneak in, when kate walks in.

i go to the side of his door, and listen to what they are talking about.

"kate, i need to tell you something"
miles starts.

"sure."
she smiles.

"there is this girl, her names y/n."
"I mean she even cooks me pancakes
and alka seltzer
when my tummy aches
if that ain't love then i
don't know what love is
we even got a secret handshake
and she loves the music
music that i play
i know i'm young but if i
had to choose her or the sun
i'd be one nocturnal son of a gun"

he finishes, confessing to kate about me. my face turns red, as if i was there with him.

"woah, miles." kate splutters. "i'm so happy for you." she says, causing me to listen more. her and miles never talked like this. "wait, your actually okay with that?" he asks, i can hear the happiness in his voice. "of corse, miles. but no baby fairchilds running around here in 9 months, okay?" she asks him, sarcastically. "okay, okay." he falsely sighs.

i hear the footsteps from kate, who's walking out of his room, and i stay behind his open door.
i run in, and cuddle him. "your back?!" he gasps. "i forgot my phone, and i heard everything." i smile to him, wrapping my arms around the lanky boy.

we cuddle in his beanbag for a while, when i hear a knock at the door. "someone knocked, sweetheart" i say to my boyfriend, who had all his attention on me. "come-in" he smirks at me.
i quickly got anxious, they will be wondering why and how i got here.

in walks a young girl, who looked between the ages of eight and eleven.
she had gorgeous dark hair, and a little stuffed doll in her hand.

"flora, hey." miles admired, cuddling her. "y/n, this is my little sister, flora. and flora, this is my future wife, y/n" he smiled to the child. i wasn't going to lie, it turned me on.

next, kate walked in. "you must be, y/n?" she says, trying to remember my name. "yeah, ahah." i laugh awkwardly.
"can y/n stay the night?" flora asks, already playing with my hair. "you took the words out of my mouth, flo" miles chuckled.

"sure, if it's okay with you, y/n"

i end up spending the night at miles house. it was was nice, and me and miles slept in a big double bed, which was left in the spare room.
___________________________

UNEDITED SOO

word count :: 1184

no because i wrote this at 4am and never even realized it and then after school i checked wattpad and realized

ignore my fucking disgraceful grammer :))