Chapter 24

“So....” I gently touch my mates hair. His golden locks feels so soft against the fingertips.
“Uhm... about Uhm... Children...” I stutter forward not knowing how to start or how to end for that matter.

“Yeah...” Leo's morning voice going a thad deeper as he lifts his head ontop of my chest to look me in the eyes. “What about it?”

“Well I just wonder, if you have never thought about it at all? I mean you must have thought about it before...” I asked gesturing my hand between us.

“Um.. well” He sighes tilting his head slightly. “I kind of thought of never having kids, I mean just look at my father – I didnt want that.” His voice ending in a mere whispere.
He streched out his legs before continuing “And, it would piss off my grumpy old dad if his heir never continued his so-called golden blodline” he smikkered “Think I would have made an awesome uncle tho.”

“Yeah” I smile up at Leo. “And I know you would have been a greate father.”
“Im so sorry I took that away from you.” I tear my gase away from him, swallowing down the bubble in my throat.

“No, no you didn't” he says laying a reasuring hand on my chest “There are other ways” he winks at me.

“If you are thinking about letting a woman into our bed I must disappoint you I will kill whoever lays a hand on you.” I loudly say my protest.

“NO” a slight terror in his eyes he continued ”Never.” Leo stated firmly as he roles out of bed and turnes towards me “I was thinking of adoption” gesturing with his hans he say “Futher down the line.. you know way way down there.” he say and points to the end of the bed.

“Yeah, we could adopt.” I scootch closer to the end of the bed, towards him. “You think we would be good parents?”

“The best” He engulfs me in a tight hug “And we got your father, he is awesome”

“Yeah he will help a lot!” We release eachother and take a step towards the bathroom “Yeah I think it would work,- we could adopt” I grinn to my-happy-self.

“Or” He sais showing me face first into the wall nexto the door, his hard cock rocking its way between my naked asscheeks, while his hand is gripping my neck forcefully and whispers in my ear “we could hope for me magicaly making you concieve a child with my golden sperm” He ends it with a loud spanking on my right ass, leaving it red and thumping, as he realises me and goes to take a shower.

“Uhm... I think your sperm is magical...” I say running into the shower almost tripping over my own jelly feet “So I think we should try” Leos laughter bounches of the wall “-and as many times as it takes...”

---------------------------------------------------------

   The palace I grew up in where filled to the brim with shifters from all over. Standing on top of the nest and scouting out over our land, the grass thousand feet beneath us were filling up whit tents in all shape and sizes, shifters hudling up in small and larger groups around bondfires. Some yelling, some laughing.

Rupert was standing next to me, for a man of not liking heights, he sure was dedicated to his work. Booming out orders to the watchguard nexto us, while behind us were the entry to the vertical droped nest, hollowed out from the mountain we stood on.

Leo was sitting on the ledge iron fence with his back against us, chatting with Silver and our nextdoor neighbor. They were smiling and laughing at something Silver had said. As if on cue,  Leo sensed me staring and turned his head to look at me. His smile broaden even more and his likeble dimple shone like a black diamond in the sunnyday.