Chapter 10 mess with a Lawrence you get the snake

(A few days later)

Miguel and Ali have been training with Johnny everyday. 

"Sl^t" Someone scoffed towards me as I walked past them through the school hallways. I didn't care to look and see who it was, it happened all the time. People usually said it to me because I wrecked their relationship, but it's not my fault their man wants me more than they want them. I looked around the school lobby for Miguel, I didn't want to face Eli, not after what I told Miguel few days ago. "Hey" Someone called out, I turned around expecting to see Miguel but instead Kyler stood in front of me with a disgusting smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk away but before I could he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Ow" I squealed as his grip on my wrists tightened. "Hey leave her alone" Someone else screamed while approaching us. "What are you gonna do about it Rhea." Kyler returned still holding onto my wrist. I would have drop kicked him in the face if my wrist wasn't in so much pain. Miguel looked up at Kyler with a raged expression as he got into a fighting stance. "Miguel don't" I squealed desperately trying to get out of Kyler's grasp. "OoOOoooO he wants to fight me" Kyler scoffed while looking around at his friends and laughing. Kyler threw me down onto the ground and got in a fighting stance as well. "Come at me Rhea" Kyler yelled while bouncing around on his feet awaiting Miguel's attack. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder slowly picking me up and walking me away from the fight. I looked to my left and saw Eli standing there smiling down at me. We stared at each other and once again got lost in the gaze of each others eyes. (Ok so obviously Eli and Ali's love language is eye contact) We were snapped out of our trance when we heard someone land on the ground behind us releasing a groan. I turned around and saw Miguel on the ground as Kyler towered over him. "What you gonna do now Rhea" Kyler scoffed. Instead of letting him get any closer I left Eli's side and stormed over to Kyler. "Stay out of this sl^t" He scoffed while sending a punch at my face. I caught his fist in my hand and twisted his arm sending him to the ground. "Oh sh!t" he groaned while holding his shoulder in pain. "You mess with a Lawrence you get the snake" I scoffed while grabbing Miguel's arm and pulling him away from Kyler and his goons. "You're gonna pay for this b!tch." Kyler called out while limping away.

Samantha LaRusso's pov
My attention was distracted from my conversation with my friends when I heard a loud groan. I looked behind me and saw Kyler throwing another boy onto the ground, I recognized him from my biology class, Miguel Diaz. I watched as Kyler, my crush, started fighting him and throwing him go the ground. He rolled across the tiles and landed right next to a girl, I knew her as Ali the sl^t, according to Yasmine she was also a homewrecker, Ali the homewrecker Lawrence. The thought of a Lawrence and a LaRusso in a high school together scared me, my dad had told me stories about his years in high school with Ali's father Johnny Lawrence. My dad always used the saying the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, he constantly worried about me being near her or anyone she was friends with. I didn't really understand his thoughts, besides having a new guy in her pants almost every day she seemed like a pretty cool person. I was sorta ashamed of what Kyler did, he met my parents the night before and here he was beating a kid up. I was expecting that he probably had a reason to do this to him, it was probably some dumb reason but its still a reason. Then I heard a different groan, Kyler was on the ground holding his shoulder in pain. "You mess with a Lawrence you get the snake" Ali scoffed while walking away with her friends. I was surprised when I saw the group of people she hung out with, Eli also known as lip, poor guy he doesn't deserve the bullying. Demetri, the comic geek, and Miguel, the new kid. It was the most unpopular group in school, I'm surprised she fit in.

Back to Ali's pov

Miguel and I walked over to where Eli stood, he was stunned. "Where did you learn that?!?" he asked with wide eyes. "Cobra kai" Miguel replied with a smirk. "It's my dad's karate dojo" I clarified. "Maybe you and Demetri could take some classes" Miguel said. "Ya I'm sure my dad can get you a discount" I continued with a smile. "OooOoOoo ya a few karate lessons and you'll be able to kick some serious a$$" Demetri joked while walking towards us. "Ya he will be able to kick some serious a$$" Miguel said in response to Demetri's statement. "What was that whole thing with Kyler" Demetri asked shrugging off Miguel's statement. "He's just an idiot who wants to get I my pants. No big deal" I replied with a sigh. "I'm not leaving you alone for the entire day, one of us is going to be escorting you everywhere" Miguel said protectively. Demetri and Eli both nodded knowing that bad sh!t could happen if I was left alone. My first class was biology with Demetri and Miguel, after that I had Math with Eli. Then I had history by myself, luckily Miguel's english class was right next to my history class. After that we all had art class together, then lunch, after lunch I had chemistry and spanish with Eli, and that was everything. "Well c'mon let's go" Demetri said hooking arms with me and dragging me away with Miguel. Eli went the other way to his first period class. I could feel a small tension between us knowing that we both needed to talk about the kiss.