19. I'll be there(as always)

Jungkook sighed as he parked his car in the garage

Jungkook sighed as he parked his car in the garage. He leaned his head onto the steering and took deep breathes. He got out of the car after a few seconds and walked inside.

"Master, you came," Mrs. Lee greeted him with a panic on her face.

"Everything alright?" he asked. She gulped and pursed her lips. "Mrs. Lee?"

"You must see Joanne. She needs you," she didn't finish her sentence and Jungkook was already running upstairs. He opened the door to the room and found her lying there on the bed. Her body curled up. She looked so small and fragile.

"Baby," he settled on the floor by the bed. His face closer to hers. "What happened?" he rubbed his thumb on her cheek. Joanne's silence was killing him. He couldn't hold himself from hugging her and shaking her till her she talked to him. But, he had to take it slow. He can't do anything hasty.

His eyes darted to her knee and noticed a bloody scratch on it. He clenched his jaw and gently put his hand on her knee. "If you want to be alone, I'll leave," he said. He was about to rise from the floor when she spoke.

"Please don't go," her voice came off soft and broken. "Please don't leave me alone Jungkook," she begged.

"Hey, I'm here okay? You can tell me. I'm not going to anywhere," he put his hand on the side of her face. Her eyes looked lost and dead. "Look at me," he went closer to her. She shifted her gaze to him. She was on the verge of breakdown.

"I remembered something today," she said. A tear drop rolled down and left a wet mark on the pillow.

"Want to talk about it?" he asked. She clenched her jaw not wanting to cry. "If it's too painful you can take your time. I'm right here," he said.

"I remembered something about Lucy," she bit her lip as more tears streamed down. He put his hand on hers and listened. "I also remembered that I was actually pregnant. There was an accident but I didn't get hurt. She did. She got hurt because she tired to save me didn't she?" she spoke through a shaky voice. He tightened his grip on her hand.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" he asked. She nodded.

"My head, my heart everything hurts. Why does it have to be me?" Her lips trembled as she held back her sobs. She sat up and looked at him. "I lost my sister in an accident and I couldn't pull my shit together so I went into depression and drained my mental health which resulted in a miscarriage and I lost our baby too."

She looked so fragile. So broken and so lost that Jungkook was even scared to look at her. This was exactly what happened back then. He didn't want to lose her twice. Not again.

"Joanne, take it slow. It's a really really good thing that you remembered all this. Even though these are sad, it's a part of you. Part of us. It's not easy I know. But please know that I'm here," he sat by her side. "I'm here baby. Cry as much as you want. Rant as much as you want. If you are angry hit me as much as you want. I can endure it all," he paused.

"But please, don't leave me like you did last time. I can't endure that," his eyes glistened.

"Why did I leave?" she asked.

"All these events and traumas caused too much stress on your mind so your brain blocked the traumatic memories and the people involved in it. Unfortunately I was one of the people," he gave her a sad smile.

"You let me go because you didn't want to make me uncomfortable?"

"Yes, I was so heart broken when you couldn't recognise me so I put you away from me but I always kept an eye on you," he said. She looked down.

"What would you have done if I loved someone else? Married someone else?" she hugged him.

"I wouldn't have stopped you. As long as you are happy," he hugged her back. "I would definitely not say those sweet words. Why did you think none of your dates worked? Why no one came back for a second date," he chuckled. She pushed him away and looked at him with wide eyes. He chuckled as he ruffled her hair.

"It was you?" she huffed. But she smiled lightly as she landed a soft punch on his chest.

"Ouch!" he squinted his eyes and faked a painful grunt. "It was really hard to keep you away from dates. God you were such a date maniac," he shook his head.

"What am I supposed to do? I was lonely and I needed a boyfriend. I couldn't stay like a pathetic single shit. Besides I think my screws in brain were loose. I couldn't handle my emotions well after I got discharged from hospital," she said.

"Lonely? More like horny," he tsked.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! I'm a healthy young woman how can I not have sexual desires? Of course I was horny. I wanted someone to fuck me into oblivion ugh," she looked away from him frustrated. "I was sad and heartbroken like two minutes ago now you are making me mad," she frowned.

"Aww come here. You are so cute," he hugged her. "By the way do you still feel like that?"

"Feel like what?"

"Like someone want to fuck me into oblivion? How I do that?" he winked.

"Now I'm curious. How did you keep up with your horny episodes? Did you have some girls over? Or did you have toys? Or maybe you did it your-," he put his hand over her mouth.

"How could you suspect a loyal husband like me? Having girls over? Oh god," he threw his head back.

"So it was sexy toys," she said after sliding his hand down.

"The offer is still up," he raised his brows.

"What offer," she raised her brows too.

He leaned closer and whispered into her ear, "Fuck you into oblivion." She froze as he cheeks grew hot. "I've been working out a lot you know," he said unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing," she covered her chest unconsciously. "Don't do it," she moved away.

"Come on, look at this body," he said as she closed her eyes. "Don't be shy," he dropped a kiss on her lips.

"Can I say something?" she said, looking through one eye while squinting the other.

"I don't remember the positions we love but I don't think I can't go on all fours I bruised my knee," she gave him a sheepish smile. He threw his head back and laughed.

"Sure, but come here now," he pulled her as he kissed her urgently. Sweeping his tongue into her mouth.

"The door," she said pushing him. He sprinted to the door and closed it.

"Welcome back Joanne," he smirked as he walked to the bed.

ƪ(‾.‾“)┐ Lmaoo have you enjoyed this week update? Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll probably end this next week or the week after.

Kisses