𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐

𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐?

"we've got a situation on the roof, sam. meet me up there now!" you pressed on your earpiece as you snatched your sword from its glass case, slinging it over your back into its holder.
"what kind of situation we talkin' here?"
sam's wings could be heard through your earpiece as you raced up several stairwells leading to the roof.
"an attempted break-in i suspect?" you swung the metal door open and stepped out onto the roof.
you drew your sword from its sheath, twirling it as you approached sam, who appeared to have just landed.
"you seeing anything through those ridiculous goggles?" you stepped beside the man, laughing lightly as he scanned the roof.
"i can see you!" sam shouted towards the ground, you squinted your eyes attempting to get a look at what it was.
suddenly a man appeared in front of you.
"what the hell?" you held your sword firmly in front of you.
the unknown man's mask flew up, revealing his face.
"hi i'm scott" scott waved at the two of you, his gaze lingering on you.
"hey scott? what exactly are you doing here?" you furrowed your brows as you questioned the man.
"first of all, i'm a big fan-"
you rolled your eyes as sam responded.
"can we please get this over with, who the hell are you?" you took a threatening step towards scott, only for sam to throw his arm out in front of you.
you scowled at him and lowered your sword.
scott altered this posture, "i'm antman."
you attempted to stifle your laughter, but failed when sam spoke.
"antman?" a smile broke out across the both of your faces.
"what you haven't heard of me?... no, you wouldn't have heard of me." scott's gaze shifted between both you and sam, taken aback by the change in your expressions.
"so... did you get bitten by an ant or something?"