Hospital

The abandoned cellar.

BANG!!!

Dad & Yoongi: y/n!!! 😧

You felt a sharp pain behind your shoulder before you lost your balance falling in your Dad's arms.

Blood was oozing out as they were shouting for help...

The police was escorting the culprits out including Rocky's unconscious body.

Barely a minute later, Jin, Joon and Hobi came running inside.

They were all panicking...

You were exhausted so you just closed your eyes...

They were telling you to keep your eyes open...

They were telling you to hold on for a little longer...

Someone was apologizing...

Someone was saying how much he loves you...

Someone was holding your hand...

You felt being lifted up in someone's arms...

You knew it was Jin from his broad shoulders...

Smile slightly you let your brain rest for a while as you knew the wound wasn't life threatening...

...

...

...

Time skip.

Your unconscious body was admitted in the emergency ward.

Tae, Jimin, Hobi, Yeonjun, and Soobin were sitting in front of the ward while Dad, Jin, Joon, and Yoongi had a talk with the police inspector.

...

Meanwhile at home.

In the emergency bunker, the basement room below your room where you used to exercise, a few people were sitting.

The room was spread below whole of the left wing of the house with doors attached to each room secretly, but all of them except one was permanently locked.

Mom was sitting on a chair with Taehyun, Beomgyu and Huining kai on a mat near by and Jungkook on the floor in front of her with his head on her lap.

He was scared... Really scared...

All his brothers, his sister and Dad... Everyone was in danger...

Mom was caressing his hair slowly to keep him calm, when in reality she wasn't in any better condition...

It's been a long time since they left and still no news...

They were 😥worried...

...

Taehyun: should we call them, Mrs. Lee?

He asked being unsure if he really should do so himself ...

Mom: let's try.

Everyone looked at her with expectant eyes as she dialed a number on her phone...

O. T. P.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Rin-

? : Hello! mom?

The person on the other side seemed worried...

Mom: Jin! Are you okay?

Jin: y-yeah Mom. I'm all fine.

Mom: did you get your Dad and brother back?

She asked praying for a positive answer and that she got...

Jin: yes, Mom. They're both fine...

She sighed in relief...

Jin: but-

Her heart stopped for a moment when he halted on his words. Something had happened...

Jin: y/n is injured... We're in hospital right now... I'm passing the phone to Dad...

She sat straight as her tears fell.

One of her kids was in hospital...

Dad: H-honey...

Mom: How is y/n?

Dad: I-I don't know. The doctors are checking her.

Mom: which hospital?

Dad: xxxx state hospital-

Mom: I'm coming over!

Dad: hon-

Before he could say anything, Mom hung up on him.

The four boys were now sitting on her feet looking at her with big eyes expecting a news...

Mom: They rescued them. Let's go to hospital.

Huining kai: y/n n-noona?

Mom: hopefully, she'll be fine. Don't worry. Let's go!

She was led to the car by a guard along with the boys and another guard drove them to the hospital.

...

...

...

At the hospital.

They reached to a sight where, Tae, Jimin, hobi and Soobin were sitting on the benches in front of the corridor, Jin was standing besides them while yeonjun was leaning his forehead on the door that led to the emergency room. Dad was lying on a bed in the open ward in front of the emergency room and Yoongi was sitting on a chair besides him...

Mom: Jinnie?

Mom ran towards the boys and checked everyone for any injuries. Yeonjun and Soobin were too awkward but she was a fierce woman. When they tried to back away, she glared at them and made sure they were fine.

She didn't ask about y/n because she knew they won't tell everything... They might not even know everything...

She went over to yoongi and hugged him tightly...

Making sure he was really fine, she sat besides her husband and kissed his forehead.

He was tired... Too tired to speak...

They just looked at each other while Yoongi left his chair to give them their space...

After ten minutes...

The door clicked open and a doctor came out of the emergency room followed by a few nurses...

Everyone stood up and approached them...

Jimin: How's my sister Doctor? 😟

...

...

... << hello angels!
So yeah, I had a test yesterday morning and I was busy with that for the past few days but for my luck, it got cancelled at the exact moment hehehe 😁😁😁.

+I got vaccinated against COVID-19🦠😷 yesterday evening so I was suffering from the side effects, still suffering btw...

I didn't upload for a few days because I love mah eyebrows...

Hope you understand...

P. S. Vote and support Angels... Also, give me your views via comments... >>