Chapter 26 Desert of The South

Sun beams down on to the sands of the South Desert, killing with it's heat everything on it. Only creatures that lived here for centuries can live here or someone with magic that can protect them from it...

Two horses slowly march through the desert, on their back are two riders clothed in black armor. It was Khorne and Nigun who began their journey to the Capital City of The Black Sun Empire. 

From what Nigun knows it was the Holy Jedi Order who wanted this war the most, saying that they have to eradicate the biggest evil in name of Seven Great Gods. The Holy Jedi order didn't had enough troops to even dare going to war, but with help of Slane Theocracy they could. 

Jedi Order is isolationist chapter that is independent from Slane as it was founded by the Seventh God, Satele Shan. When Khorne heard this he went into fury but calmed down knowing that the 'Seven Great Gods' are nothing more then players from Yggdrasil. 

And so during the war Emperor of the Black Sun, Erlos, died. That happen 15 years ago during siege of the Imperial capital, Armenelos. Fortunately for Kaala Sooraj, siege was a failure and now war is in a stalemate. Slane Theocracy isn't adapted to hot sun and fighting in a desert, unlike The Black Sun Empire who is a number one in situations like this but doesn't have army big enough to counterattack and the civil war isn't helping.

Due to the death of Erlos, his son was heir to the throne but him being only three years old by then didn't allow him to sit on it. So the one who came to power was a leader of the opposition towards the king, he created something that never was even heard of in the empire of absolute monarchy. He created a council that would lead the Empire till young prince would grow older. 

But that council was nothing more then people who want to get as much money as they can, without caring for their people and Empire. They were corrupt and slowly the head councilor began to consolidate power, his name was Ura Adoba

Seeing what is happening with the Empire and how it's falling down from it's grace. four Great Generals decided to take matter into their own hands and they broke out from the Empire, taking their armies and land.

First was a Great Admiral of the west fleet, Admiral Kokkai. He and his corsairs took control over all of cities that were the closest to the sea, taking a hold of the Great Black Fleet. Thanks to his position and strength the only thing that he has to worry about are little battles between his troops and troops of the central desert, The Sith Dominion.  

Second to broke out was General Raida, he took with him his elite riders and land that was making with the biggest agriculture. Thanks to his positioning he was able to get a good connections with Draconic Kingdom.

Third was General Kemono or Warbeast Kemono. He and his troops were the best in taming big beast and monsters that were know across the New World. Due to their low manpower but good survival skills and trap making, they took southern mountains as their base. It was a big hit for The Sith Dominion as most of war beasts were taken away and very rare metal that Empire's armors and weapons, Beskar. Metal that is able to withstand attack of Jedi lightsabers.

The Sith Dominion is what was left for the council  and Ura to take, no one is happy with their rule but they don't have a choice. The have control over most wealthy part of Empire and have control over most elite troops, Eclipse Warriors. Heavy Infantry division that is supposedly the best.

Last one stayed with the Empire but not to server council and Ura. But to teach and protect young prince who one day will come to the throne. This general's name was Yori, he was the most loyal of all. 

Each of Generals wants to restore Empire's former Glory, each doing this his own way. But there is someone who can reunite them under his rule, young prince. He is able to do it, but he first needs to kill regent and then take what is his. They will bow to his rule and he will bow to true god of war, to the one who will lead them to the path of glory. 

A/N: Welcome and I hope that you liked this short chapter, that shown what Khorne will encounter in the future. I hope that you will understand that it won't be perfect as this arc will be fully made only by me. So I hope you are excited and will enjoy it.