11-Consequences

(TW: Vomit, Blood, Death, minor sexual reference.)

"Hey how was the trip?" I asked innocently which only seemed to annoy him further, his grip on me tightened. His piercing yellow eyes bore lividly into mine and for the first time; I was scared.

He inhaled and exhaled heavily; most likely to control his obvious anger towards me, "Why did you leave, when I specifically told you not to?" He spoke slowly through gritted teeth as he grabbed the mask I had on and threw it to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I sighed, "I was tired of being locked in this place, I wanted to see more than just these walls." I answered him honestly.

His wrathful expression never faltered, "That's why there's windows."

This bitch.

"But-"

"Don't," He snapped as he cut me off by placing his gloved finger against my lips, "I have perfectly good reasons for my rules (y/n) and there are very few. I've been extremely lenient with you, but you decided to go behind my back anyway, thinking I wouldn't find out." He gripped my jaw harsher than I was used to, "Do I not give you a good life here? Do I not give you everything you ask for?"

Other than not being able to leave, yes he does. I nodded with a sad sigh, "You do-"

I was cut off once again, but this time it was by his other hand that pressed to my forehead and I got an instant headache, "It won't hurt if you don't fight it, I'm just trying to see how you spent your day." He closed his eyes and I squinted in slight pain, but it began to subside once I opened my mind more for him to access the memories. Finally he removed his hand and he looked slightly angrier than before, who I didn't know that was possible, "That is why, I didn't want you out there. You're so gullible sometimes (y/n), only you would follow a stranger into a fucking alley." He snapped harshly and cowered into the door.

"But you clearly saw that I could take care of myself, so I don't see why we need that rule." I took care of those guys without hardly breaking a sweat and boy did it feel good too.

"All my rules, are for your protection. Besides rule number two, that's just so I don't start dropping clones like flies," He sighed; his voice dropping to a moderately softer one, "I'm not keeping you in here to be a dick. I don't want you out in this world or any world, because you don't know it yet. You have a very limited view of people, thus making you more susceptible to the dangers that lurk in the shadows." His grip on me loosened slightly and he brought his face close to mine, "I know you're strong and I know you're capable of taking care of yourself. But to me, you're still that innocent girl I found on Tatooine and I'm not willing to take any risks when it comes to you. What if something happened to you today that you couldn't stop?" He dropped his hand from my face and eyed me with an expression I couldn't recognize, "You could have died; leaving me here to suffer the repercussions. It was selfish of you. I trusted you to be alone and this is how you repay me?"

I dropped my head down with watery eyes; feeling guilty for betraying his trust, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again."

He sighed as he backed away from me, "I'm so disappointed in you, I came back early specifically because I missed you, and I come here to find you gone." He shook his head and looked down at the floor. If I didn't know any better; I would swear that his feelings were hurt.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know there was more to it than that, I thought you were just being unreasonable. I didn't consider it as being for my protection." I stepped towards him, but he held his hand up to stop me from going any further.