Chapter 24

Slowly Taehyung began to open his eyes as he was waking up. The boy slowly peeked through his eyes only to be met with a dark room. A small ray of light was peeking through the gap between the black curtains and it allowed Taehyung to slowly take in his surroundings.

The singer was currently laying in a big king size bed which definitely wasn't his. A drawer and a couch could be spotted on the left side of the room and on the right were two doors which probably led to other rooms.

Taehyung streched out his arms before he slowly began to sit up in the bed, only to notice the duvet being pulled away from him a bit. Slowly the grey haired boy turned his head to his left only to see the familiar face of his best friend, who was still sleeping.

A small smile began to form onto Taehyung's face as he took in the features of Jimin. The boy's lips were slightly parted and a bit of drool was leaking on his pillow. Soft breaths of air left his mouth every once in a while and his blonde locks had fallen into his face.

Taehyung reached over to tuck the strands of hair behind Jimin's ear before he began to get up from the big bed he had been sleeping in. Slowly the grey haired boy began to remember the eventfull night he had had last night and a soft blush spread on his cheeks at the thought of Jungkook finding out that he was the only person on his cheat list.

However there was absolutely nothing Taehyung could do to make the younger boy forget about his list and thus he softly shook his head to get rid of his thoughts before he began to make his way to the attached bathroom.

As soon as the boy entered the bathroom he quickly took a shower and freshed himself up a bit before finishing his morning routine and walking back into the bedroom he and Jimin had shared. The blonde boy was still fast asleep and Taehyung laughed softly before he walked over towards the door which would lead him towards the hall.

Jimin definitely had drunk way more than Taehyung last night and thus the blonde boy would probably wake up with a huge hangover. Taehyung himself had only had three glasses of wine and thus he was completely fine right now, something he thanked himself for a lot.

As soon as Taehyung had walked out of the bedroom he had been in the boy immediately recognised where he exactly was. The guest room was situated pretty close to the front door of Jungkook's apartment.

Soon a delicious smell began to fill Taehyung's nostrills and he immediately began to follow wherever his nose was bringing him, only to end up right in front of the kitchen. The grey haired boy followed his nose and walked inside only to be met with the broad back of none other than Jungkook himself.

The muscles on the younger's back flexed as he flipped the omelette he was making and Taehyung looked at the brunette with a mesmerised look on his face. The food Jungkook was making didn't only smell good, it looked absolutely mouth watering too and thus Taehyung began to wonder, was there anything the idol couldn't do? He was just good at every single thing he did.

Taehyung softly shook his head and forcefully tore his gaze away from Jungkook's toned back before he swallowed hard. The other was well built and staring at the boy without Jungkook himself realising it would be pretty rude. Besides, Taehyung had a boyfriend.

"Good morning." The grey haired boy decided to announce his presence and immediately the other turned around while a big smile was plastered on his face. Jungkook's brown locks were messily tangled and sleep was clearly still present on his face. The boy couldn't have been awake for too long.

"Ohh good morning Tae." Jungkook answered his guest in a cheerfull tone while he send a wink in the older boy's direction. "You're up pretty early, it's only nine." The idol continued as he turned himself around again and flipped the omelette in his pan skillfully.