Chapter Seventeen

Miracle's POV

We were in the airport, waiting for the flight to take off. I was sitting on one of the seats with my brother on the left of me. My head layed on his shoulder. I was watching quietly as mom held Seven in her arms, playing peak-a-boo with him. Selene was in the bathroom, and Maddie was buying food, snacks and drinks for us.

My gaze wandered to the entrance of the airport—for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

Where is he?

I let a sigh be pushed past my lips, as I looked  over at my sister who was returning with a large, white plastic bag in hand. She sat next to Zavian.

"Okay," Her tan, minuscule arms rummaged through the bag—She bit her lip lightly in bewilderment as she looked at the items in the bag. "So, Mira. You get the burger and fries, with your coke and barbecue lays." I smiled in thanks, as she passed it to me.

"Zavi, here's your barbecue wings and Sprite. Your snacks in the bag, when you want em'." She murmured as she handed it to him. This continued til everyone got their food.

We all ate in silence, as we were eating seven ended up requesting to go to Zavian. Ma put him down and he walked towards him. "Come on little man," he said picking him up. When he was on his lap he ate from Zavian's box of wings. Soon after the box was finished and he asked for Zavian's pack of M&M's.

Zavian opened it and gave it to him as soon as the package was in his arms; he got off of Zavian's lap and waddled over to his mom, who was walking out of the bathroom. Zavian stared at his son in bemusement. His lips parted with the intention to speak, but nothing came out.

He just watched as his son ate his M&M's. He had even offered his mother two of the chocolate filled beed. Which she happily took.

"That little—Your good." He said in awe. The tiny child just continued eating his M&M's, a carefree smile lingering on his lips. "That's my baby." Selene kissed his cheek, repeatedly. "What about me?" Zavian pouted. She just looked at him and rolled her eyes jokingly.

I just smiled at the sight, as Maddie laughed at Zavian's pout. He smacked her upside the head, to get her to quiet down—And as expected they started hitting one another playfully.

I got up to gather everyone's garbage and threw it away in the trash. On my way back to them someone grabbed me and covered my eyes. I was about to scream and writhe in their hold before they spoke. "Hey, baby." I recognized the voice almost instantly. "God damn it, captain. Don't do that!" I hissed. He took his hands off me and

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just missed you," he bit his lip, regret etched across his face.

"So is the flight ready?"

As he said that the lady on the intercom made an announcement, that the flight to Trinidad and Tobago, would be leaving in five minutes.

"It is now. Come on let's go." We went and found his parents and My friends, then we all rushed to the place my family was waiting.

~
We got on the plane and packed all our things. His parents were flying first class and we were in coach. I was sitting next to Mathias a few minutes ago until Angelica said she had something important to tell me.

She looked down at her figity fingers. I placed a hand on her shoulder. "If you don't feel like you want to talk about it. Don't force it." She shook her head. "No I want to tell you, believe me. It's just I don't know how."

I nodded, thinking for a second. I looked into her eyes, that were filled with a mix of emotions. I smiled at her patting her hair. "Then just say it." She breathed in deeply, I placed my hand in hers holding it tightly