24.

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"OPEN UP BITCH, it's the Federal Beat Yo Ass Investigators" I shouted.

Tee behind me loosing patience.

I was too so I just buss down her door and walked in.

Ok I hear that baby crying so I know she in here.

"Jaliyah baby, hide and seek over" said Tee in her playful voice.

We walked into her kitchen and I started shooting the ceiling because she didn't hear what Tee said.

"WE SAID HIDE AND SEEK OVER BITCH!" I shouted.

We turn around and there she is.

"What yall want?" She said smacking her gum hella hard.

"Uh unt you better stop that shit, ain't nobody wanna hear yo jaw moving all over the place" tee said.

I didn't even let Tee finish what she said. I went over to her and took her baby and put her on the stairs so I didn't hurt her. Then I beat her ass.

"YOU BETTER TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU PUT THAT BAG!" Shouted Tee punching her inbetween every word.

"Ooo girl yo hair crusty" I said, "hey what hairstyles yo mama plugging you with if her hair like this." I said to the baby.

She didn't say nothing she just sat there doing some gang signs she probably learned from Hakeem or sumin.

"CHILL chill I don't even know where it is exactly but it's some damn house." She cried.

"No no no she CRYING!" I laughed.

We ran out into the car and left her on the floor. She best know not to try us again.

———————————————

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was hella hungry so I decided to go out to get something to eat. Tee still hasn't called me so I called her.

She declined the call. And I know she did because she didn't even let the ring for one second.

When I see her she over I said to myself.

I went to the gas station to fill up my tank and went into the store.

I was getting some chips and to my left there was some girl with pretty dark skin and her hair laid. She was reaching for some chips on the opposite side of me.

"Here let me help you with that" I said.

"Aw thanks" she said. "What's your name"

"Mcdonald's." I said.

"Ain't no way you called Mcdonald's." she said.

"Don't believe me if you want" I said walking off.

I went off to go pay for my stuff when I forgot to get some candy so I turned around to go get it when her ass was right behind me.

At this point we centimetres apart. Chest to chest.

"What you want" I asked.

She handed me her phone and I took it.

"Boy what the heck is 123456789, I know how to count my nigga" she said.

"I ain't yo nigga" then I headed to get my candy.

By the time I came back we were still next to eachother in the line. So I just started scrolling through my phone texting Tee and asking why she answering my phone calls.

"Yo mean ass can go first" she said letting me go pay first.

I went ahead of her and her soft hands went to slap my ass the same way Tee does when I'm mad. I turned around and smacked my lips and kept going.

———————————————

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We in the car on our way to the house when Hakeem's phone call broke the silence between me and Kayla.

I ended the call.

"Why you being stingy for, answer the phone" she said.

"Uh unt baby you ain't about to tell me what to do in my relationship." I said

"What did he even do?" She asked.

I thought to myself, "she about to find out when she sees what's about to go down in my house."

We pulled up outside our front porch and got the keys out of ignition and went inside.

"HAKEEM you better get yo black as-"

In walked my grandmomma wobbling down the stairs

"Hey Tee imma need you to get yourself ready for church" she said.

I said "what!"

"Yeah baby something told me I needed to come visit you and take you to the local church asap." She said.

"Ok grandmomma wait a minute" I said while pulling Hakeem up the stairs by the back of his shorts.

When we got to the top of the stairs I heard Kayla say, "Hey mr Manning and grandmomma" awkwardly, I know she wasn't expecting this just like me too.

Then my grandmomma said to her, " something telling me you need to come with us too, go on now and get yourself dressed".

"Sit down" I said to Hakeem.

"Oh nah you ain't about speak to me like that" he said. Seconds later he had his hands wrapped around my neck. "Yo ass want to tell me something or do you want to go church?"

I grabbed his neck with my nails he calls "claws", "does YOUR ass want to tell me something or are we gonna have to go to church like this."

"What you talking about?" He said pushing me over to the bed.

"Nigga get off me, we ain't cool, you told me you called of them niggas and it was all them- Jaliyah called my ass" he interrupted.

"Tee imma shoot yo ass if you don't speak to me properly, you talking to me like I'm Kayla or one of yo lil friends." He said pulling me up.

"Jaliyah called my ass and told me you got them two boys to stop us on the night of the party so we could take that damn bomb to some house." I said.

He let me get up while he sat on the bed. He pulled me closer in between his legs.

"No nigga I ain't done yet" I said pulling away.

He pulled me inbetween his legs again while holding my arm, "neither am I, you gonna listen to me before I light this whole building up."

"No boy, I'm about to say what I got to say. Okur.... okur. Your lying ass should've tried somebody else because you ain't fooling nobody because everybody in this house finna find out that you didn't call off the hit for my brother." I shouted.

"Tee I hope you changing into that dress I bought you, the flower one with crimps" said my grandmomma.

I walked over to the Door and opened the door to answer. "Yeaahhh!" I shouted. She bought that for me when I was 10. I'm 20 now.

I turned around and there Hakeem was looking down at me. Yeah I'm tall but he's way taller.

He started touching up my face and pulling my waist closer to him saying, "baby you don't know shit."