31°

Shout out to @tinyiko_dumo for her votes.

*O̸M̸O̸T̸A̸T̸R̸A̸*

Another slap landed on my face as I knelt on the floor.

"Darling, you need to stop stressing yourself. You know you're pregnant. Why disturb yourself over this disgraceful girl we have as our daughter?" Dad, who has been silent all this while finally spoke up.

Did he just say mom is pregnant?

And did he just call me a disgraceful girl?

And this is the first time mom is hitting me. She must be really angry.

"Femi, don't tell me to calm down! Is this how I brought her up?! To start sleeping around?! My daughter cannot become an ashewo under my watch!" She yelled.

"Since when have you been dating that boy? Ehn?" She turned to me.

"Erm..."

"Hope it's not that something is doing your head sha?! Answer me! Abi erm oshi wo lon so?!" She snapped.

"Since I was thirteen" I replied quietly but she heard.

"Yeh! Mogbe! Since you were thirteen?!" She screamed. "Okay oo. When did you lose your virginity?!"

Ehn?

"M...ma?" I stuttered.

"Tin ba gba e leti! You cannot talk abi?!" Dad snapped.

"Erm...erm..." Another slap landed on my cheeks. "When I was fifteen ma!" I almost screamed.

Haba! My cheeks have had enough naa!

This is all because of Dazzline. If she didn't do this, I wouldn't be receiving all this slaps.

I will.....

"Temi bami!" Mom exclaimed. You know what, I can't deal with this anymore. Give me your phone and your laptop. You're grounded!"

"Mom, dad, I'm sor..."

"Before I count two, you better disappear. Iwo adojutini omo yii." ( you this disgraceful child!) Dad thundered.

I ran to my room in tears.

Dazzline, I will soo kill you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

D̶A̶Z̶Z̶L̶I̶N̶E̶

I continued trying Tara's number. It's been a while since I've been calling her and she hasn't been picking. God knows what those people are doing to her at home.

"Dear customer, the number you're trying to call is switched off. Please try again later".

I groaned.

"Dazzline, relax. Everything will be alright. I'm sure she's fine" Zahra assured me.

"Fine?!" I snapped. "Weren't you there when her mom was slapping her? Didn't you see ber mother slapping her?! And you think she'd be fine?!"

"Who could have even done such an hideous thing?!" Stella asked for the fifteenth time.

When I told her what happened, she came here and has been very worried about Tara. Even I am worried.

"Well, Elliot and I were umm..." Zahra trailed off.

"Were what?!" I snapped. "God! Zahra just talk!".

"We were making out opposite that room when Tara and Zephan went in. Minutes later, Fara sneaked in. Around two in the morning, I was going to get something from the kitchen and I saw Fara sneak out. I don't know why she was sneaking around though" Zahra shrugged.

"Wait...does this mean Fara did it?" Stella and I asked.

"I don't know. I mean, what will she gain if she does this?" Zahra asked.

"She likes Zephan. That's why she did it" I mumbled bht unfortunately, they heard.

"Wait, why do you think she likes him?" Zahra asked.

"Isn't it obvious? The was she looks at him and how she's all over him when she thinks no one is watching? Uh..hello, I'm not blind" I replied.

"Heyy, were where you last night?" Zahra asked.

"Uh..I was.."

"With Gabriel" Stella grinned. "Dazzline's in love! Look at how she's blushing! God!"

We all laughed. When the laughter subsided, I suggested "I think we should go to Tara's house tomorrow. I'm too stressed out to go today. Besides, I need to see Gabriel"

"Zan wanka miki mari! So because you and Gabriel are together now, someone will not hear word abi?!" Zahra teased.

I laughed. "No naa. Shebi you're with Elliot. Go and meet him" I replied.

"Is you that know. Shioor" she rolled her eyes.

*******************************************

* Tara *

I spent the whole of yesterday in my room. God! It's sooo boring.

I groaned as I rolled on my bed. I've got nothing to do and I don't want to face mom and dad for now. So it's better I stay here.

I heard footsteps and I quickly carried my maths text book, pretending to be solving and equation.

The door opened and I saw Stella, Dazzline and Zahra catwalking into my room.

"Babes how far naa" that was Stella.

"And how are you managing in this hell hole?" Dazzline asked.

"Like you care" I rolled my eyes. "As if you are not the one that sent that video to my mom"

"Why would I do that? I wasn't even home last night. I was at my boyfriends'. Go and ask you Fara. She was the one that sent that" Dazzline defended.

"Boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah. Gabe and I are together now" She replied and went outside.

Minutes later, she came back in with mom and dad.

"Omotara mi" Mom smiled as she hugged me while dad dropped my phone and laptop next ot me.

"We're sorry for all we said yesterday".

To say I was shocked was an understatement. Only God knows what Dazzline said to them.

**********************

Soo, Tara thinks it was Dazzline that sent the video.

And the other three girls thinks it's Fara.

Mrs Adebayo is pregnant. Yaaayyyy!! 🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰🤰.

The Zariel ship has sailed sef. 💑💑💑💑💑💑💑💑.

Zan wanka miki mari means I will slap you. That's Hausa.

And no, I'm not Hausa or half Hausa.

I'm pure Yoruba!.😉

Okay ooo. Lemme be going. See you next week.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeeee.
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count: 958.