25.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Jamal's coming home today.

"Hakeem, hold the banner up straight bro you out here making this shit wobble" shouted Tee from the end.

I deliberately dropped that shit because she wasn't about to talk to me like that.

I went over to the food and picked myself up a bag of chips and sat on the stairs.

"You so fat all you be doing is eating those damn chips" Tee shouted from outside.

I rolled my eyes, I needed to deal with her ass asap.

"Call me fat one mo time and you'll be carrying my baby with all sorts of fat around yo belly" I shouted back.

My phone started ringing.

"You said today nigga" said Letrell.

"No nigga I said yesterday" I said sarcastically.

"Boy they gon be there and I'll be there too so you best be ready" he said.

I ended the call.

————————————-

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Hakeem's so lazy I swear all he do is be on the phone, get money and hold his gun like he gets payed to do so.

I'm busy trying to fix this welcome back banner for Jamal when I feel Hakeem's hands move my hair of my neck.

He kissed my neck and whispers, "bring yo ass upstairs."

He was already upstairs when I got there. "What you want?" I asked with my arms folded.

"Wassup with yo mean ass" he asked.

"You ain't getting no kitty baby" I said knowing he probably wanted that.

"Girl please I got other hoes for a reason" he said licking his lips.

I smacked his face.

"Chill hoe" he said.

I slapped him again. I ain't no hoe.

He held his cheek. "I was paying with you bae, bring yourself here" he said calling me over.

I was too busy comfy in my seat starting at myself in the mirror.

He knew I wasn't coming so he stood up pulling up his trousers and leaned over me while I sat down.

I looked up at him and kissed him for abit.

As I looked at myself in the mirror he started looking at me in the mirror.

"You pretty" he said.

"Awww look at my hood nigga getting all geeked up about me" I said putting my hands on his chin.

"stop that shit" he said smiling.

"Stop that shit" I said mimicking him while putting my arms around his neck and pulling his head closer to me.

We stared at eachother then he said, "it's going down tonight, watch yo back, if I don't see you, you know I love yo ass" he said.

I pecked his neck smelling his cologne.

He pulled away and held my face. "I put some money in yo account in case you need it, in case I ain't-

I interrupted, "Boy don't say that" and I slapped his chest.

Few hours later I was out on the road picking up Jamal.

"Hey Jamal" I said.

"Where am I at Tee, how you turn the world into dark mode this shit too light?" He asked.

"Boy the world ain't no iPhone" I said laughing.

We drove down the road and past Kayla's house. He don't know Kaylas at the crib waiting to see him.

—————————
"You excited to see him aren't you?" I asked her.

"I miss his touch.." she said.

"Girl I know you ain't expressing yo love with one of your five senses" I said laughing

———————————

We sat in the car in silence.

"It's finna happen isn't it" he said.

"Boy you know it is" I said.

I was looking through my rear view mirror when I see Jaliyah with some man pushing her baby push chair.

Ain't no way.

That's DayDay.

"Nigga that's DAYDAY" I said patting Jamal's shoulder.

"Tee get the fuck off of me" he said, I guess he just wanted to head on home and see everybody.

I thought to myself oh hell no, I done invited DayDay to Jamal's welcome back party and I swear if he brings that Bitch's ass so far as my lawn I'm calling the police on her ass.

I'll be filing a restraint order and that I know for sho.