chapter 26.

Reece's mother did not joke with food. She always wanted everyone fed and satisfied at all times so far you live under her roof. She prepared many Italian dishes for them to eat. Enough lasagna with chicken wings roasted veggies and roasted tomatoes to the side to feed a whole town. They all ate to their fill and satisfaction , dining and wining and getting to know each other before they were all interrupted by blue.

   He had been sleeping comfortably on Mays chest as she used her left hand to support him on her chest and her right hand to eat.

He woke up with a cry , screaming very loud for May , her fork clattered onto her plate as she tried to jerk him awake.

" Mama ! " He said repeatedly his little hands trying to feel around for may. Antonio and Agnes watched with awe as May soothed their grandson and whispered sweet words from him , telling home she was there and there was nothing to be scared about. They watched on as blue quiets down and gives her a kiss on her cheeks when he realizes she was the one holding him and hugged her tightly .

" Wow. You're so good to him May. And you don't know how happy that makes me. " This statement was made by a teary eyed Agnes as she held onto her husbands hands tightly over the table.

" To me blood or not , he is my son . He deserves all the love in the world and more and Reece and I give him that. I love him so much and I also love your son so very much . "

" Oh my tesoro. I love you more. " He whispered leaning close to kiss her on the lips and kiss blue over his curly messy blonde hair.

" I thought I would never ever see the day that this idiot would fall in love. Is that my nephew I see there ? " A  voice said. Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice.
Reed looked just like Reece . He had his hair and features but his eyes were brown , slightly shorter maybe 6 foot or so and with much less muscles . He approached the dining table giving greetings to his parents before making goofy faces at blue who laughed so hard he threw his head back spilling the chicken sauce over his shirt as he laughed.

" Hello brother. You look as ugly as I remember you , you cow. " He said jokingly mocking Reece as he sat down on the seat beside may.

" Reed , I never expected you to grow up so I'm not quite surprised . I can still give you a good ass whooping you brat . " He laughed in reply.

" And is this the goddess that stole the heart of Reece ? " Reed asked.

" This is my girlfriend and love of my life May . Tesoro this is the dufus I was talking about. As you can already see he's an idiot. "

  " Oh shut it Reece . " Reed said reaching his hands out for may to take . She shook his hands and mentioned her pleasure to meet him while still blushing as the after effects of Reece's words.

" See . She loves me already . I think she's gonna be my best friend. " Reed says attempting to sneak a piece of chicken from Mays plate only to be stopped by the tap of a toddlers small hands .

" My mummy my best friend. You no my mummy best friend. " Blue said to Reed with a pout . His dad cheering him  on from behind and giving him a high five.

" Oh you wound me Blue. I thought you'd be my minion." Reed said with a false sad look on his face. Making everyone laugh.

After dinner , Agnes assigned the cleaning of the dining room and the washing of the dishes to her husband and her youngest son so she could take May , Reece and blue to where would be their home for the mean time until the threat was no more.

Agnes lead them out through the back door of the house , down a path way leading to a very cozy looking building. It was not as big as the main house but it was big enough for the three of them. After showing them around the house , Agnes took her leave to let them settle down. But not before giving them all kisses on their foreheads whispering bless you to Reece and may and telling blue just how precious he was.

   " Alright my baby let's get you to bed . " May said as Reece picked blue up and put him over his shoulder leading them to the bathroom to give him a bath.

Reece bathed blue after which May dressed him up for bed in a cute rabbit onesie and peppered him with a lot of kisses and love. Blue pulled his dad in for a hug and soon enough he was out like a light even after sleeping for hours.

Reece hugged may from behind as they penguin walked into their master bedroom for a good night's sleep. After they had both showered , they laid on the bed with Reece spooning may from behind as they cuddled both of them riddled with exhaustion.

" Tomorrow's another day my love . I'll take you and blue sight seeing and then we'll go out on a date . Good night . "  He whispered into her hair and laid a gentle kiss on her head.

  " Good night hot shot . "

Vote . Comment . Share ❤️🥺