(43) Royally Sold- The creatures

Heya guys! Happy holidays to you all! Thanks for the support! Here's the next chap! Enjoy check out the song! My new fave band! IMAGINE DRAGONS! :D Amazing song!

^^^^^^

Lucas

“It’s you!” I yelled, “You’re doing this to all of us! You’re war? What is your whole plan huh? Make us get angry at each other and that’s it? You pathetic, slimy, little rider! You won’t get the best of us!” I was full on in her face right now, gripping her arms and staring at the face that I used to love. This woman was nothing to me, absolutely nothing.  She wrenched her arms from my grasp and pushed me away from her before sauntering into the middle of the room.

“Wow, isn’t somebody smart today,” she laughed, walking lazily around the room, everyone had gone rigid.  She smiled sinisterly as she traced her finger down Sky’s arm. His body went still and his breathing became ragged, his eyes burned with fury. His wings were flapping insistently, I was afraid he was going to go ballistic at any moment.

“Well you see, my dear angels,” she smiled at us all, her hair flicking over her shoulders in a delicate wave. “I’m not alone; war is something that affects everybody, including the different mythological creatures. I’ve been working, really hard, getting everyone riled up and ready for this here shindig. In a few moments they will be breaching your dear kingdom; in a few moments famine will strike, in a few moments, your world...will fall apart,” her voice was like acid slowly dripping onto exposed flesh. I reeled back, my eyes wide. She laughed and flew out the window, disappearing from our sights.

“What, what does she mean by-“ Arianna was cut off as an almighty explosion threw us to the ground as the roof above us blew up. Debris falling everywhere, the sound was ear shattering. A loud booming noise as the aftershock of the explosion hit us full force. The heat smacked us down and I cried out in pain as a falling piece of burning wood hit me on the arm.

“To the sky!” cried out Dante, unfurling his wings and pushing up into the sky. We all quickly followed suit, dodging the flames that had engulfed the entertainment room. We flew high into the air my wings flapped steadily as I surveyed the damage below us.

Our entire entertainment room was gone, I was in shock, but nothing, nothing could prepare me for what I saw below me.

Hordes and hordes of them, marching through the kingdom, every creature you could think of. Big and scaly, small and quick, threatening and evil...they were all here and they all had one goal.

Destroy the kingdom. 

^^^^^

I was knocked down by the dragons tail and i felt my body fall to the ground in a huge, helpless heap.

“Goddess!” I cried out in agony, “Help us, please!” I begged, as the dragon’s tail smacked me again and again. I rolled out of its way and pushed myself into the air, trying my best to ignore the carnage around me.  All creatures from every walk of life were attacking the few of us that were here. I flew even higher than the dragon, I turned around and my mind found it’s. Its golden like eyes widened in shock as it let out a throaty scream. It’s large head thrashed from left to right as I messed with its mind. The sun shone off his golden scaly body, blinding me slightly.

These mythological creatures wouldn’t stop coming at us, we were going to die. Amorfia was sight, they were out for war. It was as if their minds were wired for death. The dragon fell hopelessly to the ground as I killed it swiftly. I felt slightly dizzy and stumbled in the air, clutching my sore shoulder. The scene below me was horrid.

We were fighting back hard, all I saw was blurs of white and cream colour as angels attacked the oncoming throngs of beings. All angry and full of adrenalin, they were out for our blood.