Doom Slayer and Isabelle vs Khaos Brigade

Y/N:Ok, boys this is the plan-said pulling out a presentation of nowhere.

Y/N:First. We go to the Three Factions Meetings-said pointing to a picture of them in the reunion- Second. In case ANYBODY would be dumb enough I'll deploy the only HUMAN angry enough to kill the Entirety of Hell in under a minute.

Gudako:You don't mean?!.

Y/N:Yeah. HIM-said looking to a picture of the Doom Slayer.

 HIM-said looking to a picture of the Doom Slayer

Gil:But,how are you going to convince him?

Y/N:Oh him, you just have to say the D word, and he'll come like that man from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Ishtar:But, if he didn't come with your presence and theirs*points to the LDO and Goetia* what makes you think he'll come now?.

Y/N suddenly teleports just to appear a moment later with another costume.

Y/N:Oh, he will-said while the 3 Commanders appeared but instead of their usual instruments but with Guitars, along with several skeletons.

Meanwhile in some part of space or Hell.

Samuel Hayden:I'm feeling a huge increase in metal music.

VEGA:A transmission is coming through.

Samus:Pass it to the screen.

A screen appeared above their heads.

Y/N:Good day, Ms. Aran, I was wondering is the Doom Slayer home?.

Samus:Yeah,why do you want him?

Y/N:Demon Hunting-said before the entire ship started shaking while the 3 Commanders and the skeletons started playing faster.

Doom Slayer:*Muffled*!-said while bursting through the wall.

Y/N:Hey Doom Slayer, wanna go to slay some stray demons that might attack a reunion?

Doom Slayer:*Muffled*?

VEGA:He is asking if there's gonna be lots of demons.

Y/N:Lots of them.

Doom Slayer: