Chapter 33

"Hey, we're outside," Nick notified Karl through the telephone, "Okay, see you in a bit, muah!" Nick hung up and told Clay what Karl said.

"We're here!" George screamed as he and Karl climbed into the backseat of Clay's car. "Miss us?" Karl said loudly.

"No, not really," Clay said and drove out of George's street. "Rude," George scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Who's gonna control the music?" Clay asked, holding up the aux cord. Karl jumped in his seat and grabbed the cord, plugging it into his phone, pressing play on Sex, drugs, etc. by beach weather.

"Okay, out." Clay said, "We're here." The two couples got out of the car and walked into the skating rink. They paid for the skates and put them on, speeding onto the ice.

"Competition to the other side!" Clay exclaimed and started skating to the other side of the rink. "It's on!" Nick yelled and followed Clay, a short distance between them.

George and Karl looked at each other and giggled at the stupid behaviour of their stupid boyfriends and started skating slowly behind them.

"You two suck!" Nick said, panting. Clay let out a short laugh, panting as well. "You two have no endurance." George said to the taller two of the four, Karl laughing at George's words. "Too true!" Karl exclaimed and clapped.

"Shit up, you wouldn't last any longer," Clay mocked George. "Yeah? Try me." George said, putting his hands on his hips. "Okay then, competition to the other side of the rink." Clay challenged. "Deal," George said and skated up to Clay who was leaning against the wall.

"Either of you," Clay said, pointing between Karl and Nick, "Count down," Karl nodded. "Get ready, 3... 2... 1... GO!"

George and Clay started skating, George easily taking the lead. "COME HERE, GEORGE!" Clay screamed from behind George, startling the few other guests at the rink.

"See," George said, leaning towards the wall, "It's easy!" George exclaimed as Clay slowly approached him, out of breath. "No, it's unfair! I just competed against Nick as well!" Clay whined, panting.

"Sounds like a you problem, should we skate back to the others?" George asked slowly leaning off the wall. "Yeah," Clay said, took George's hand and started skating with him back to Nick and Karl.

"Should we go out to eat?" Karl asked as they were taking their skates off. "Yeah," George said and looked at Clay, "Clay'll pay."
"What?" Clay exclaimed and looked at George shocked. "Yeah," George said innocently, "You will. I've decided."

Clay rolled his eyes, put his shoes on and stood up. "We can go now," Clay announced.
"So you are paying?" Nick asked, earning an eye roll from Clay and giggles from the shorter two.
"Fine then, everything for my wittle Georgie," Clay said in a high voice.

George scoffed and shoved Clay from behind.
"Shut up," George said as he wrapped his arms around Clay from behind. The blonde chuckled and locked his fingers with the smallers'.

"So what are we eating?" Clay asked as he adjusted his review mirror. "Dominos?" George asked, holding Clay's hand over the console. "Everyone okay with that?" Clay asked and looked at the two in the backseat. "Yeah," Nick said and Karl just nodded.

Clay nodded and started the car, heading to the nearest dominos, which wasn't that far away to be honest.

"Where should we go to eat this?" Nick asked, signalling towards the two large pizza boxes laying in George's lap. "Oh, I know a place!" George piked, "I was walking home the other day and I found this amazing river, 10 minutes away from Clay's house and about 15 minutes from Karls'."

"So we'll just park outside my house and walk there?" Clay said and took a quick glance at his boyfriend before locking his eyes on the road. George nodded rapidly out of excitement. "Chill, bro, you'll break your neck," Clay said and squeezed George's hand.

"I think we turn here," George said unsure and turned onto a mudded pathway, the other following behind him since it was barely a path for grown people to follow.

"YES! I was right!" George exclaimed loudly. Clay looked around carefully and examined their surroundings.

(Play sex, drugs, etc by beach weather, fits vibe kinda)

The water running in the river was completely clear so you could see the bottom of it and any wildlife living in it. The trees stood tall above them, the leaves either yellow, orange or a faint brown, sticking to their branches even though it wouldn't last for long.

Near the river sat a picnic bench where George had put the pizza boxes down on and sat down, patting the seat beside him for Clay to sit down beside him.

Clay smiled at his boyfriends antics and walked towards him. "Use your words, idiot," Clay said as he sat down beside George and opened a pizza box, taking out two slices, one for him and the other for George. The other two sat against them and got food for themselves.

As a teenager it's great to go out and spend time with your friends, just forget reality and lose track of time, blast music with no care in the world for anything else. To party or just hang around and chill, live your life.

_________________________________
Word count: 892

I woke up at 8.30. I ate 2 times today, a slice of bread and a hamburger, like 5 hours apart.

Fit check:

Pog? Since Thursday lol

Pog? Since Thursday lol. I'm the taller one, the shorter is my friend I keep talking about.

But today I read from 8.30-now. That's sad. There's also a volcanic eruption going on rn, Google 'Iceland volcanic eruption' or something if you want to see it ig. Get it I guess.

But genuinely, thank you so much for all tha support, for 18k reads and 700 votes, honestly mind blowing. I was pretty sure that only my friend would read this, but no. Pop off!