(11)

Von's arm was around me when I woke up the next day so I rolled him over on his back and laid back down. Von: "You petty." Me: "Hm I aint know you was up." Von: "I been up." Me: "It looked like you was sleep." I got up and he said "Where you goin?" Me: "Leave me alone please." I went in the bathroom and washed my face then he came in behind me and said "You still mad?" I ignored him and he said "Ight. You know we gotta talk bout it doe right?" I stared at him in the mirror then I turned around and said "Mhm." I looked down and started laughing then he said "What?" I put my hand in his pants and said "Do sum wit dat." I patted his chest then he sucked his teeth and watched me walk out. Von: "Lemme talk to you." Me: "About?" Von: "What happened yesterday." Me: "Mm." Von: "Why'd you get so mad?" Me: "I should be asking you that. You got mad just cus I came up there." Von: "Ight but why did you come up there?" Me: "Cus I told you I was gon come witchu when you went to go get yo hair done." Von: "I know dat but if I was already gone, why couldn't you have just stayed here? You acting like youn trust me." Me: "How?" Von: "Cus you acting like I can't control myself around other bitches." Me: "I do trust you... I don't trust them. And plus, it be bitches dat used to fw you." Von: "So?" Me: "You felt uncomfortable wheneva I was around Nazir." Von: "Cus he was tryna get back witchu." Me: "Exactly so how do I know if they not tryna get wit you?" Von: "Cus... Ion know. Youn needa be worried bout dem doe. It's only us innis mf together." Me: "Ight fine. If I ask you dis question you gotta answer it." Von: "What?" Me: "What did Kiara mean by close friends?" He sucked his teeth then he said "Oh my god." Me: "You gotta answer. I'm not gon get mad, I just wanna know." Von: "We used to fuck around. Dassit" Me: "Wasn't you with Daijah at the time..." Von: "Yeah. Kiara knew dat too. Just about everybody knew dat I aint wanna be wit Daijah I was just tellin her shit. I did the same thing wit Kiara, just tellin em shit and makin promises I aint keep." Me: "Mm." Von: "I aint do dat to you so don't even try sayin sumn. I was gon try it but I realized you wasn't as stupid as them other bitches so I was like "Oh dis da one." Den boom, you my wife."

I started smiling then I said "Okay. Why did you lie about Dayvon being here?" Von: "Cus I knew it was the only way to make you come home." Me: "But why not just let me stay at Q's house til I'm not mad anymore?" Von: "You be holding grudges." I folded my arms then he said "I really wanna know why youn trust me around females." Me: "I do trust you, I don't trust them. And some of the shit you be sayin back be makin me mad." Von: "How?" Me: "You be tellin them they cute or whatever." Von: "So?" Me: "Dats gon make then think dat you want em." Von: "But I don't doe." Me: "They don't know that. If you think they cute, keep it to yo self. If they compliment you, all you gotta do is give em a simple thank you and keep it pushin." Von: "Why you bein so insecure bout it?" I looked down and said "Ion know I just... Ion even know. Just forget I said anything." Von: "Uhnt uhn. You got a problem wit something I be doin and imma try and improve onnat. I aint tryna lose you just so another bum nigga can come in yo life. And dat nigga gon be around my son? Hell naw." I smiled again then he said "You gotta learn how to calm tf down." Me: "I know... I tried and I was doin good but you just kept cussin at me and it made me mad." Von: "You should already know dat once I kick you out imma tell you to come back." Me: "You so toxic 😭" Von: "You is too." Me: "Uhnt uhn." Von: "Bs. You fucked up my car." Me: "Cus my son was involved." Von: "It don't matter." Me: "Well I'm sorry and I'll pay for whateva bills it needs to be fixed." Von: "Ight." I looked at him then I walked past him and sat on the bed. He turned around and said "You still mad?"

Me: "No... Ion care no mo. I'm sorry." He stood in front of me and said "Get up." Me: "Why?" Von: "Just get up." I stared at him then he said "Aint nobody finna do nun ma just get up 😂" I stood up and he gave me a hug then he said "I'm finna call Durk so he can come pick us up." Me: "For what?" Von: "To go get Dayvon." Me: "When you gon call him?" Von: "Prolly here inna few minutes." I sat back on the bed and said "Imma stay here." Von: "Ight. I gotta call my dad too bout da car." He sat on the edge of the bed and picked his phone up then he tried to call somebody but I took his phone and said "I'm sorry." Von: "About what?" Me: "Everything... Ion want you feeling like I can't trust you." Von: "I aint worried bout it." I kissed his cheek and put my head on his shoulder. He got up and turned around then he said "We been in it too long for allat." Me: "I know..." He gave me a kiss then I laughed and pulled him down by his shirt.