自然である

自然である- Be natural

自然である- Be natural

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

"I-I-I think, I think I shou-should go," Yukiko stammered then starts to rush out of Derek's loft in panic.

Derek watched as the girl he just confessed his love for leaves in a hurry. It broke his heart that Yukiko rejected his feelings. His chest started rising and falling in a rapid pace. His eyes started to water, his heart was in pieces. He didn't want to be weak, but he couldn't help it.

He said he loved her and her whole body just wanted to jump into his arms and smash her lips against his, but she can't. Yukiko loves love, but she isn't ready for that. As much as she wants to be with Derek, she can't. It isn't possible in this moment for her.

She isn't who she wants herself to be before she can love someone else. She wants to find out more about herself and her interests. The reason why she actually turned human is a question that has been running through her head. At the same time, she knows that she loves him, so why can't she just tell him that she was dying to be with him?

She didn't know.

Yukiko stumbled into her house, causing her father to stop in his tracks as he carried Rory in his arms. She smiled awkwardly at them and ran to her bedroom. Shutting the door behind her, Yukiko slammed herself on her shared bed and threw a pillow over her head. She couldn't stop the hot tears from streaming down the sides of her face or soaking into the pillow.

Back at Derek's loft, Scott and Stiles entered finding the place trashed. Even from the other side of the door, they could hear Derek breaking everything he could find. He was broken. He didn't know how to stop the pain his heart was going through. Could this have possible have been worse than the death of his first love, Paige? His family? No. It was just different.

"Uh, Derek?" Scott stepped into Derek's trashed bedroom. "What happened?"

"She doesn't love me."

Stiles barely heard him, but Scott heard him loud and clear. It didn't take a genius to know who he was talking about. From what Kira had told him, Yukiko does love him. Why would Derek think she didn't? Wasn't it obvious that she loved him with all her being?

Stiles moved closer, pulling Derek into a unwanted him, but much needed. Scott smiled and also joined the two. Their friend needed help and they would be there for him.

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

It had been 5 weeks since Yukiko broke her best friend's heart and it was affecting her just as much. It has become unbearable. She needed to see him, but hadn't got the courage to see him yet. Fleur looked at her lost best friend, staring at her food lazily.

"Yuki, this is killing me!" Fleur exclaimed, causing the cat to look up at her straight faced. "You need to see him. You have been a shell of yourself for over a month and it is starting to depress Liam and he's the sun of this group."

Yukiko looked over a couple people to her right and found a frowning Liam also looking down at his food.

"He seems fine to me." She shrugged. Fleur, Kira and Malia rolled their eyes, forcing the young one up and into Kira's car. How they got away with it was a mystery, but they knew they needed to get this girl her man.

"If you plan on taking me to Derek's loft, I hope you know that he left for Mexico 2 weeks ago." Yukiko sighed, look at the blurry trees as they passed by. "He stopped visiting our window and left me a note."

Ah, but what she doesn't know is that Derek messaged Scott and Stiles that he had returned from Mexico last night. The other girls looked at each other and smirked. This girl was so clueless. By the end of the night, they just knew that she was going to be on cloud nine.

Once they arrived, Malia, who was in the back seat with Yukiko, opened her door and basically dragged her to Derek's front door.

"I don't know why you guys brought me here." Yukiko rolled her eyes as she tried to claw her way away from Malia. "It's not like he's here anyway."

"Just think of this as a push in the right direction." Kira smiled at her younger sister, opening the door and shoved her in before closing the door.

"What the actual fuck, Kira?" Yukiko frowned, slamming her fists against the door that the girls were holding shut. "This isn't funny, guys!"

"Yukiko?"

She froze in her place when she heard his voice. His sweet silky voice. Oh, how she missed hearing his voice. His cuddles, and random neck kisses. She missed everything there is of this man and it was driving her crazy being in his presence and she hasn't even seen him.

"Be natural," She mumbled to herself before turning to face him.

She gasped. He looked even more divine than she remembered. He was bulkier and his hair had grown. Long enough where she can run her fingers through them. Oh, and that tight black shirt and those skin tight jeans. She was loosing her mind. There he was looking like a God of some sort and there she was in black sweats, a crop top and a gray jacket.

"You look nice," He tells her. A smirk sneaking it's way to his face. He knew that she liked what she saw and that she basically wanted to pounce him.

"I look like shit," She retorted, pulling at her jacket.

"Hey, watch your mouth, Kitten," Derek scolds her, causing her to squeeze her thighs together. A wider grin takes over his face.

"I shouldn't have left that night." She shakes her head, stepping close to him.

"And why not?" He asked closing the gap between them so that they are chest to chest.

She runs her hands over his chest and shoulders until they were around his neck. He moved in closer, just a couple centimeters away from her lips. She wanted this. He wanted this.

"Because I love you too."

⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋ ツ ⅋

AHHHHHH Sorry that this took forever!!!!! I hope y'all love this!!