2: Ah shit, here we go again...

Date: 18 hours after the object appeared
Time: day

Location: Orbit near Earth, over the pacific
Objective: Find out what happened

Protector was sitting at one of the monitors inside the large bridge of his ship monitoring what was going on below him.

On the surface of Earth in the pacific ocean were two fleets of warships sailing at eachother, but the interesting part was that they were heading directly to the place were his ship would be... if it was on the surface of the planet.

V. Protector: Interesting... Seems like they are getting irritated by the strong signal of my ship and think its on the surface.

He checked the signal, it was a automated distress call, then he checked to make sure that it was encrypted and fortunately it was.

V. Protector: (thoughts) I better turn this off, this is just getting me unwanted attention.

He turned off the signal to make sure nobody received the signal anymore and that he didnt get detected by anyone.

V. Protector: Lets see what they are doing down there...

He zoomed closer to the fleet coming from the east, he should be able to see them but for some reason he only saw some small things that were sailing to that place.

V. Protector: Huh, strange... why do these things have the same signature as a warship?

He zoomed even closer to the them, what he shocked him a lot: There were girls with warship guns and equipment from WWII. He looked in disbelief at them, these girls seemed to be american warships from WWII.

V. Protector: 0_0 *nervously taking a sip from his coffee* What the...

He leaned closer to the screen, this not believing what those girls were doing. He then switched to the fleet coming from the west, getting the same result, but this time they seemed to be japanese ships from WWII. He also saw that two of the were kitsunes and... there were german ships!?

V. Protector: Girls with warship guns, ninetailed foxes and germans in the pacific!? I- jus- I- wha- What the hell is going on!?

He groaned as he switched to the third fleet that was underneath his ship to finally see something familar yet totally foreign. Underneath his ship was a fleet of strangely designed ships that were painted red and black, even though some of them looked similar to the autonomous ships the wet navy of humanity uses.

V. Protector: Strange, I have never seen these ships before... They dont even look like UNSCDF ships!

He also noticed something at the corner of the screen, so zoomed closer to it and was greeted with more of these warship girls, but they looked way different from the ones he saw before, one of them even had tentacles!

V. Protector: What the hell are they!?

He zoomed even closer to get a better look them, which made it even more obvious that they were not human. Suddenly the girl with tentacles seemed to look at him through the monitor, it felt like like she was staring into his, then she said something and turned around.

V. Protector: What the f*ck!? That sh*t is straight out of a horror movie!

He was now a little creeped out, but it would take way more to make him cower in fear. Out of nowhere suddenly a few pink portals opened and the strange girls left through them.

V. Protector: They have portals!?!?

He decided that he had seen enough, he leaned back and then stood up to get himself something to eat before something even crazier happens...