44. dress shopping

Y/N Pov.:

Now there are only 3 weeks left until the wedding. Today Evelyn, her mom, sister and dad, me and the other 3 bridesmaids went on dress shopping. For the third time in this week. The other two times, we didn't found the perfect dress.

"What if we sondern find the dress until the wedding ?" Evelyn panicked.

"Honey calm down, i got a good feeling at this shop." her mom said and we entered the wedding dress store.

"Hello, how can i help you ?" the seller asked.

"We have a appointment, for Evelyn Delain." she said.

"Oh right, who of you girls is the bride and who are the bridesmaids?" she asked.

"I'm the bride and these four are my bridesmaids." Evelyn said and pointed at us.

"Perfect, you can sit down over there and i get some drinks for you." she said and walked away. We all made our way to a couch in the back and sat down.

"Here is champagne for everyone and a orange juice for the little miss here." she said and gave Evelyns little sister the juice. She was only 18 so she wasn't aloud to drink yet. "So Evelyn do you may follow me ? The rest, just wait here and we will come back with her having dresses on." and they left.

"Oh my god, this is going to be interesting." one of the other bridesmaids said.

"My baby is growing." her mom said and started to cry.

"Oh not again." her sister said.

Then my phone buzzed.

Tom 💕

Hey darling

Hey Tom

What are you doing right now ?

Dress shopping for the wedding
Maybe i can tell you today with color my dress will have

I hope so
Have fun darling
Text me when you know more

Will do :)

"Everyone ready ?" the seller asked and we all cheered when Evelyn came out with the first dress. It was a big princess dress with a heart-cutout.

"You look like a princess." a bridesmaid said.

"Stunning." another said.

"Can i say something ?" her dad asked.

"Go on." she said.

"That's not you. I mean you look perfect but that's too much for you." he said.

"I agree. This dress is beautiful but i think i want to go more subtle." she said.

3 dresses later, she came out with a mermaid dress. It fit her curves perfectly and with lace everywhere. It was subtle but still cute and completely her.