TWELVE

Like I've said in another fanfic, I literally KNOW that this is cringe with the whole Logan thing but ALLOW IT alright this is like one of two cringe chapters so try not to let it put you off too much.

"Get up!" JJ shouted in my ear and my eyes popped open as I gave a shout. I sat up and glared at him as he smirked down at me.

"Oh yeah, real mature," I groaned. I clutched my chest and used my other hand to shove him away from me. I stood to my feet and clutched my head, refusing to yell at him for scaring me awake. I'd have my own room, anyway.

"I'm sorry, it was too easy," He chuckled and stood. "You were sprawled out all innocently. I just had to ruin it. Anyway, get ready. My press conference is in a couple of hours and we have to get there early."

I nodded and went over to my suitcase, deciding to take a shower before the conference. I threw on a pair of ripped jean shorts and a white tank top, grabbing my sunglasses and blow drying my hair before leaving the bathroom and letting JJ know I was ready. My hair automatically dried into beach waves, which was convenient considering we were in California.

We left the room and went downstairs together, and as we approached the others I caught Josh and Simon trying not to laugh.

"Yeah yeah, very funny," I muttered. I glared at them. "Do I get my own room now?"

"You guys still have some stuff to talk about," Simon chuckled. "You can get your own room when you guys figure this out."

I sighed and shook my head, walking away from them and deciding not to make it a big deal. I refused to sleep on the couch again, so I told myself I'd just sleep on the bed regardless of what JJ had to say about it.

*****

It was very crowded at the press conference. Fans were everywhere, screaming at the top of their lungs and giving me a headache. As we walked in, I trailed behind, looking around in awe at the scene. How was it possible for him to have so many people that supported him and his career?

I noticed that I lost the guys and looked around, cursing.

As I fidgeted with my VIP pass, I heard a very loud chorus of cheers ring out behind me. I sighed and turned around, expecting to see JJ and the guys walking up to me but instead being met with someone else.

I met his eyes and he stared at me, waving at the fans before striding over to me like he was the only person in the room.

"You look lost," He stopped pretty close in front of me and grinned.

I nodded. "Uh, yeah, I'm looking for my friends. You might know of one of them. He's fighting in this big match coming up—"

"Ah, so you're with KSI," He smirked. "I should have guessed based on the accent."

I looked into his blue eyes and suddenly understood. "Oh, I'm sorry. You must be Logan."

"That'd be me," He towered over me, and there was something about him that was unsettling. "Well, maybe you should just ditch your friends and hang out with me."

I crossed my arms. "As tempting as that is, I'd prefer not to."

"And why's that?" He asked me. "Because you're JJ's chick on the side that does whatever he tells you to?"

I scoffed, but turned red. "It's not like that. We're just friends."

"And what's your name?"

I looked up at him. "Cassie."

"Well, Cassie, don't you think spending the day with me would be a thousand times better?"

"Uh," I looked down at my feet. "Not really."