13-He•

(Tw: Sexual Content)

(y/n)'s POV
"Why did you kill her?"

"I gave her the same choice as you, but she refused to take my hand."

The conversation kept playing in my head, I knew there had to be more to it than just that. I was curious, I wanted to know what really provoked him to kill a woman he claimed that he once loved. But of course when I asked if there was more, his response as usual was, that's a story for another time. I'm gonna have to start keeping a list of all of them so I don't forget.

He was currently leading me down into the torture chambers although I wasn't sure why he was bringing me down here. He didn't say. The moment I was released from the medical wing, he pulled me out and we started our way over here. His steps were eager, almost like he couldn't wait to get to our destination.

He led me into one of the small empty rooms, it kind of looked like the one where I killed Thrawn. It wasn't like the others, there was no thick glass that showed into the hallway. No, it was a room with concrete walls and a concrete floor, chains and shackles connected to the walls, and a single heavy metal door that he just closed behind us.

I turned around to face him, "What are we doing down here?" I asked with curiosity, although the look in his eyes said it all.

(SMUT)
"Get up against the wall," He demanded in a harsh tone and I did as I was told with a heavy heart beat. He stepped forward and eyed my body, "Take it off." Without saying anything; I took of the jumpsuit and tossed it the side, "You haven't been a very good girl." He smirked devilishly as he gripped my hands and brought them above my head where he locked them in chains; as well as my ankles, leaving me spread out against the wall like an Angel, "You deserve to be punished for disobeying me." He gently caressed my cheek with his fingertips.

I chuckled, "Was almost dying not enough of a punishment?" I raised my brow at him and he shook his head with a mischievous grin.

"No, because it was not by my hand." He pressed his body against mine and I felt his hard dick against my underwear, "Feel free to scream." He whispered into my ear before backing up with a devilish smirk. He began to drop his robe and take off his clothes, leaving him in only his boxers that showed his erection.

I almost wanted to drool at the sight of his perfectly sculpted body, how can this man be real?

He stepped back over to me and rubbed himself against me; causing a moan to escape my mouth, "Do you want me inside of you?" He whispered low against my lips.

I nodded, "Yes please." I could feel my clit throbbing and my underwear soaking from his words alone. His smooth silk voice was like sex to the ear.

He chuckled darkly as he licked the side of my neck, causing my body to tremble with desire, "Only good girls get to have my cock. Do you promise you'll be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes," I responded breathlessly, wishing to rub my thighs together to create friction, but the chains were holding them apart, "I promise I'll never disobey you again Master."

He gently on the side of neck and I let out a moan as he continued nibbling down my body until he reached my underwear. He gripped it and tore it off, I didn't even care that it was my favorite pair. I'll make him buy me more.

He pressed his tongue against my wet pussy and began licking up and down slowly. I moaned in bliss as I gripped onto the chains that were holding the shackles on my wrists.

"Fuck." I squealed when I felt his fingers enter me for only a moment; in an effort to tease me.

"I don't know if I believe you'll be good. Maybe I should leave you down here to think about what you did." He threatened as he stood up and sucked on his flesh fingers that were just inside of me; he hummed in delight as he kept his eyes locked on mine.