𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

Alaska adjusted the strap on the ivory satin dress she wore, keeping it casual enough to make it seem like she didn't know what was going on but still wanted to look good for when her mom would snap multiple pictures

Alaska adjusted the strap on the ivory satin dress she wore, keeping it casual enough to make it seem like she didn't know what was going on but still wanted to look good for when her mom would snap multiple pictures. They threw her a surprise party every year, every year on the same day. It was almost funny that neither of them caught on that she fell into the habit as well.

"Surprise!" the group all yelled as Alaska walked down stairs. She'd be lying if she said her stomach didn't flip, so use to it just being her parents and her two friends. This year she had the four, Moon, Tory, Aisha, and Miguel. Two friends now equaling six took her by a bit of surprise, grinning as she walked off the stairs. Carmen, Yaya, and Johnny had been here as well, only making Alaska flush in the face.

"I had no idea." she faked a laugh, hugging Demetri as he wrapped a arm around her.

"Aw, darling, you look lovely." Zane said as he kissed Alaska on the forehead, "We got wings, guac, Japchae, bibimbap, and mom burnt the cake so Carmen brought one instead."

"And enchiladas!" Yay exclaimed as she lifted the dish up, making Alaska laughed and hug her while Carmen kissed her head. Alaska was pretending not to be eyeing the presents a few feet away, hugging Miguel as he rocked her slightly.

"So, should I consider you a old woman now or..." he trailed off, getting knocked in the arm as the pair laughed, "I didn't get the chance to say it yesterday, for taking down Hawk like that, you kicked some serious ass."

"There's a lot more where that came from." Alaska said as she punched his shoulder slightly, "Maybe you can teach me how to do the crane thing?"

"Girl, you know I will." he said in a teasing manor, pumping fist as Alaska laughed and embraced Aisha and Tory at the same time as the trio squeezed.

"So, how do you feel?" Tory asked with a grin, "Older? Newer? Sexier?"

"Stronger." Alaska said as she put a hand on her stomach as a habit, "Like I could throw someone through a window."

"Yeah, make sure whoever that is isn't one of us." Aisha said as the three laughed again, "So, that was some intense arguing we might have eavesdropped on yesterday."

"Yeah, I have no clue where that came from." Alaska said honestly as she looked around, hoping to spot Hawk considering she hadn't yet, "I did say he should eat his words."

"I think he ate his and your words." Tory joked as Alaska cracked a grin.

"Alaska! Happy birthday!" Moon gushed as she ran over, Aisha and Tory walked away to admire the art work that decorated Alaska's walls. Moon hugged Alaska tightly, making the girl hug her back, "Birthdays are so much fun!"

"I'm not sure how to act when everyone starts singing though." Alaska said honestly as Moon laughed, "Thank you for coming."

"I wouldn't miss your birthday. Small spoiler, I got you a teen wolf blanket." Moon said as Alaska flushed in the face while Moon giggled, nudging her slightly.