Kento Nanami . 🍋🌸 "After the (F)Act"

Here is a non-requested Nanami thing I wanted to write up, I usually kinda just wrap up other smuts really quick so this one has a huge focus on some wholesome aftercare :)

WARNING, NSFW: Praise, begging
(We start off STRONG with the little bit of lemon, so sorry about that!)

———————————

"Please, please go faster..." You moaned out, breathing heavily as you had already begun your sexual fantasy with Kento.

Laying on your stomach, you were taking it from behind as Nanami's legs forced yours to stay shut, only making your insides tighter around his hard member.

He grunted, speeding up at your request. He reached one of his strong hands against your butt, clenching it as he squeezed and pushed some force forward.

"You really like this position, don't you?" He said casually, his deep voice hitched with the sound of his own heavy breathing.

You tensed at his words, feeling his dick deeper than it could reach in any other position. "Mhm..mhm.." You mumbled out, nearly unable to form a word. He noticed, moving his other hand to your shoulder blade as he pressed you down against the sheets, still massaging one of your ass cheeks in the other hand.

He gripped tightly at you skin as you felt yourself building up, the familiar feeling of pleasure bubbling inside of your gut as he watched you closely.

"Fuck, you take me so well..." He groaned lowly, pointing out the obvious. "You're going to make me cum, y/n..."

At those words, you lost your mind. "K-kento~I'm-" You were cut off by your own pleasure, your orgasm rippling through you as you screamed out.

He kept pounding into you, letting you feel the sensation through your peak before pulling out. Stroking his member as you panted, he grunted and finished on your back, sighing in exhaustion as he sat back.

You panted, your eyes closed and your arms sprawled out across the bed as you felt the warm substance pooled on the arch of your back. Nanami stood up, grabbing some tissues.

Leaning over, he started picking up his own mess as you let out a final sigh. "I'm sorry if I went too rough." He mentioned, swiping another clean tissue across the area.

You smiled warmly, opening your eyes a little despite your exhaustion. "No, I really enjoyed that." You felt soreness building up between your legs as you watched his bare, toned body take care of you. There was so many times were you still couldn't believe the fact that Nanami was into you, and this was one of those times. He was so handsome when he took care of you after giving you the best pleasure of your life.

Nanami stood up, putting his boxers and pants back on as his shirtless body travelled back over to you. "I got all I could with the tissue," he started. "But you know that's not enough. Come on, you should shower."

He was was right. Despite the cleanup, there was a thin layer of dried substance that had clung to your back. But you didn't feel like moving, so you just whined out and pouted. "But I can'ttttt~" You trailed, moving your legs up and down against the air and the sheets as you frowned.

Nanami watched you, putting his hands on his hips as he leaned to put his weight on one hip. Raising an eyebrow, he spoke. "And why's that?"

"Because I'm lazyyyy~~" you trailed off, groaning in refusal before turning into a yawn. "AAaa~ See? I'm sleepy. Looks like it is time for bed!"

Nanami walked over, gently wrapping his arms around your bare torso and lifting you to sit up fairly easily. "Come on, Y/N. You can sleep after you get cleaned up."

You grumbled in disagreement under your breath, his arms grasping just under the fall of your breasts as he urged you to keep moving. Yawning, you tossed yourself back down on the bed.

Nanami sighed, taking a moment before reaching his arms under your upper back and the back of your knees, standing upright with your body resting in his arms. You turned your head against his arm, exhaustion taking over your body as you smiled and let out a quite hum of feeling his caring touch.

Walking into the nearby bathroom, he placed you onto the counter next to the sink and moved to turn on the water. You heard the squeak of the faucet starting followed by the sound of running water, tiredly looking over to see Nanami holding his hand under the water. He was checking the temperature and adjusting it for you.

"You're so handsome..." You quietly snickered as he walked back, taking off his pants again to help get you in the shower. "Woah there, you are taking off your clothes again!" You giggled drowsily.

"Yeah, well someone's a little tired and needs my help." He replied, holding a hand out to you. "Come on, the water will feel refreshing."

You hoped down from the counter, taking his hand as he helped you into the shower. Turning to face the warm water to let it run down your body, you closed your eyes and hummed at the relaxing sensation.

You heard Nanami follow you in, grabbed a bar of soap and gently turning your body against his.

Letting out another hum of happiness, you wrapping your arms around his chest, embracing his body against yours in a hug.

He took the chance to let you stay there, rubbing the soap along you back before reaching his arm around you to start spreading it around the parts of the body he could reach while you melted into his touch.

Moving his hands to his shoulders, he gently massaged your muscles, watching you deepen your face into his chest.

"Come on sweetheart, I have to get the rest of you." He noted, placing a hand on tour head and rubbing your wet locks against your own scalp before pulling his hand away.

You stepped back, taking in the feeling of him cleaning you off as you still felt the sleepy feeling attacking your body. You yawned as he stood back up, slowly spinning you around to clean you off.

Turning off the shower, Nanami reached outside to grab a towel and moved to you, passing it along your body before wrapping it up in your hair.

"See, all clean now. Perfect time for bed." He said, stepping out of the shower and grabbing his own towel.

You followed after him, rubbing your wet hair into the towel before putting it back on the rack.

Eventually the two of you made it back to bed. You followed Nanami under the covers, reaching for his body as he pulls the sheets over the two of you. You wrapped yourself around his arm, your head resting on the pillow next to his shoulder.

"Thank you, handsome..." You said, already falling asleep.

Nanami noticed, turning to see you already drifting off and giving himself a small smile. "You're welcome, Y/N."