10

"jeno?" it was later in the day and jaemin was at jenos door, softly knocking on it.

"it's open." jeno said is a quite tired voice sending jaemin to open the door and walk into the room.

jeno was currently laying on his bed reading a book that he brought from home, it was about vampires and he was gonna use it as a source in their assignment.

the younger boy made his way to jenos bed and sat down on the edge.

"it's dinner time, how does pizza sound?" he asked while jeno put his book down and looked at him.

"that's alright." the older sat up and stretched his arms a bit.

"take that thing off" jaemin said and grabbed hold onto jenos hoodie, giving it a small tug.

"no~" jeno whined while pushing jaemins hand away, finding comfort in the warm cloth.

"i already know you're as pale as a marshmallow and handsome as fuck so you don't need to wear it around the house." those words made jeno blush a bit, he's never been called handsome before. after a few seconds jeno let out a sigh and took the hoodie off, having a white shirt of under.

jaemin smiles slightly and ruffled the olders blue hair.

"it's nice to see your face." jaemin gave his forehead a little push causing his head to go back a bit. the youngers eyes then wandered onto the picture frame on jenos table.

"is that your parents?" he asked while getting up from the bed and picking the frame up, jeno responded with a little nod.

jenos mother was very beautiful, she had the same little eye smile that he did, jeno was a splitting image of her. his father was also as handsome as jeno, jaemin could tell that he was tall and strong just from the photo, kinda like jeno.

"do you miss them?" jaemin asked while looking over to jeno who also was examining the picture.

"i do here and there but there's nothing i can do about it, they're gone." the younger sighed softly and put the picture down, giving jeno a little pat on the head before starting to walk out of the room.

"jisungs coming over for dinner too, i told him that you moved in." jeno nodded in response and put his hoodie back on while watching jaemin leave his room.

the younger made his way down to the kitchen and picked his phone up, dialing the number to the pizza place. he ordered a simple pepperoni pizza then placed it for delivery.

he then made his way to the couch and relaxed for a bit. he thought about jeno for a sec. the boy was like a puppy, not just in look but in personality too. he was soft and gentle with his owner aka jaemin and he needed to be cared for like he couldn't do things on his own.

jaemin chuckled at the thought and found it quite cute. the doorbell caught jaemin out of his thoughts and he got up to answer the door. it was either jisung or the pizza man and he kinda hoped it was the pizza, him being starving and ready to eat.

he opened the door and was greeted by jisung. a little bit of disappointment ran through jaemin's body but he was also happy to see his friend.

"nana!!" jisung screamed and tackled jaemin to the floor in a hug. the older boy whined a bit at jisungs weight but hugged back.

the loud noise summoned jeno downstairs in his infamous black hoodie. jisung heard the footsteps and looked up, quickly scurrying to jeno.

the oldest male was taken back then jisung caught him in a tight hug. they hardly new each other but maybe jisung was just the hugging type.

jaemin got up from the floor and looked over at the hugging boys, he chuckled and shook his head then averted his eyes back to the door that sounded a few knocks.

he opened it and took the pizza that was waiting outside, paying the guy then going to the kitchen, jisung and jeno following behind him then sitting at the table.

"enjoy." jaemin tossed the box to the table and all three of them started to eat like best friends would.

they quickly downed the pizza in a few minutes, not even taking the time to enjoy the food.

"yah sung you made a mess!" jaemin yelled and got up, marking his way to jisungs seat, starting to clean up like a mother would.

then again the doorbell rang and this time jeno was the one to answer after jaemin gave him a pleading look, being busy with jisungs mess.

"i got it." jeno chuckled and went to the door. he opened it and his eyes instantly widened and he was frozen with fear and shock. he quickly slammed the door and locked it, running to the back of jaemin's house and locking the back door. he then went to the kitchen and grabbed both of the boys hands and dragged them upstairs.

the two younger whined and stumbled up the stairs. jeno pushes them into jaemins room then locked the door and window, pushing jaemins desk in front of the door.

"what's wrong?!" jaemin yelled, looking at jeno with a quite annoyed expression.

"he's outside." jeno whispered into the youngers ear so jisung wouldn't hear.

jaemin gave a nod knowing who he was talking about then looked over at jisung who was quite confused.

"there's a bad guy outside sungie so you have to stay with me till he's gone." jaemin said while brining jisung to his bed, laying him down then joining him in some cuddles. he knew jisung freaked out easily and cuddling made him feel safe so that's what he did.

jisung snuggled himself into jaemins arms then looked up at jeno who was standing by the window.

"you too." jisung opened his arms causing jeno to look down at him.

"what?" he said quietly and made a confused face to jaemin.

"he wants you to cuddle him too." jaemin told the older while jisung nodded.

"aish.." jeno cursed under his breath and crawled into the bed next to jisung. he wrapped his arms around the youngers waist and settled down, looking across to jaemin who just gave a little smile.

jeno couldn't believe it. juyeon was outside waiting to kill him and he was in bed cuddling jaemin and jisung but he kinda wished jisung had left and he was only stuck cuddling jaemin.