***sibling rivals 5/5***

Malori swallowed down an involuntary gulp. The way vel was looking at her made her heart skip a beat.

"O-ok." Leora and malori said.

They hung up their towels on a glass wall sorounding the pool.

The princess was the first to jump into the water. But malori was hesitate to get into the water, the way vel was watching her was like a predator hunting their prey, waiting for the right time to strike.

Only when malori took her first step into the water did the queen stand up from the spa.

She was wearing a full piece black swimsuit laced with dark red lines around the sides and a sick smirk of her face as she walked down the pool.

Malori felt her heart speeding up as the queen aproched her. Vel walked to the steps exactly where malori was.

"What are you getting so excited for?" Vel whispered into her ear. Malori felt a shiver down her spine when the same large hand slithered into her hair again pulling their faces together.

Just as quickly as she came, vel pulled malori into the water. Her hands having minds of their own as they slithered across maloris body under the water out of sight.

Its like vel completely forgot that leora was there when she gave maloris backside a squeeze again.

After moments of taunting the queen finally stopped and made her way to the edge of the pool, her eyes still lingering on malori making her wish she hadn't left.

Although vel was no where near her, malori could still feel hot breath on her neck, hands feeling her body and a pair of pillow like lips on hers.

Finally leora felt like they had spent enough time in the pool. She had a sneaky suspicion that something wasn't right with malori or vel.

To the auburn haired girls enjoyment they were finally allowed out.

Drying off, getting changed and then packing up her stuff malori said her goodbyes to princess leora and then left the room.

To her surprise vel was waiting for her at the door.

She was standing there holding the door open and ready for her.

Malori approach to see vel with a mischievous smile on her face.

Just as she began walking out the door that vel was holding she felt another large hand smack her ass. Sending volts of.... pleasure through malori.

She left without saying another word.

This continued to happen.

After school malori would hop in vels car with leora. It seemed that the queen had a change of heart as soon as she heard that malori was walking home with her sister.

Then malori and leora would work until it got too late. Only taking breaks to eat or swim. And if leora ever left the room for a long period of time vel would slip in and continue what she did on the first night.

And as malori would leave the house a spank would be delivered.

There was a time when malori and leora were on a break and malori decided to have a look around. The short girl seemed to have stumbled into what leora called 'the dragons lair': its the places vel spends most of her time in.

In this case malori had stumbled into the gym where coincidentally vel was.

A sick smirk presented itself on vels face.

"Like what you see?" These words ultimately resulted in malori becoming so flustered that she couldn't speak and running out of the room with a hot goddess inside. Only a sinister laugh following her trail.

Its safe to say malori and leora got an A for that assignment.